Fall Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Is Diablo 2 or 1 out on Sony 1? Call me dumb, but I just don't know!
Kuja Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]diablo 1 is out on PSX... dont think 2 ever made it[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
SephirothNIN Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 Yeah anyone who's played the PC version will tell u it's horrible, heh but I don't know I liked it, even has a 2-player co-op, much easier to smack the 2nd player for taking your $$ if they're right next to u than online. It only loads when u switch levels or exit/enter town too so it goes pretty smoothly. It is pretty dark though ::shrugs::, still fun.
Flash Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i] [B]Yeah anyone who's played the PC version will tell u it's horrible, heh but I don't know I liked it, even has a 2-player co-op, much easier to smack the 2nd player for taking your $$ if they're right next to u than online. It only loads when u switch levels or exit/enter town too so it goes pretty smoothly. It is pretty dark though ::shrugs::, still fun. [/B][/QUOTE] I beg to differ... The one player mode was good, but in 2 player, the PSX version sucks... There are less levels, less quests, and the game is much shorter. One player is much more fun, I assure you... ...As for Diablo 2... Well, I haven't played it much. Haven't played multiplayer over the 'net with them either... Although I've heard good things... *shrugs* *goes back to Tanarus*
boris Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 nah, they never made a d-2 ffor ps1, and there is no d-2 for ps2. d-2 was never made for systms, only computer
Fall Posted November 20, 2001 Author Posted November 20, 2001 Well, does anyone know where I can get it or mail order it in Australia for the PC?
NeoCactuar Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Basicly any video game store. Try The Gamesman (If you have that in Aus)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now