Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Sgt. Frog avi


Recommended Posts

Guest fuyukikun92
Posted
is there any1 here that could make me an avi of fuyuki from sgt. frog i really hav no idea how 2 do this but i really want 1 thanx 2 any1 that can make it :animesmil
Guest fuyukikun92
Posted
[quote name='NashvilleDream']Is this okay? I don't do to well with characters that I don't know...[/quote]
that awesome thanx now lol im new i just registered 2day so i may seem stupid but how do i set that as the banner :animeswea
Posted
Oh! I'm sorry, I thought you asked for a banner... Stupid person that I am T_T
I can still make you an Avi if you want...
There's a sticky at the top of the page on how to put it in your signature.
Guest fuyukikun92
Posted
i think i set it right i wonder if it worked

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] that would sound kool if u could make me the avi but id also like 2 know how. i hav ms paint and paintshop pro 2 do this with so basically i dont hav crap 2 work with cuz ive never tried so if i can make 1 with that if u could just tell me how i know where 2 get some pretty good pictures and do the rest myself 2 save u some time.

[color=teal]EDIT AGAIN: [color=black]k i got 1 no special effects but i liked it the way it is ill try 2 add color tho if i hav time[/color]
[/color]
Posted
((just to let you know double-posting (that is, posting after your own post) is against the rules... just so you don't get yelled at ^^))

ooo paint... I haven't used paint in AGES... I don't even have it on my computer anymore... I'm sorry... you'll have to ask someone else, I don't remember how to use it. ask around, I'm sure SOMEONE knows. ^^
Guest fuyukikun92
Posted
Ok thanks! Like i said im pretty stupid and i know absolutely nothing about the rules except like dont insult people lol! so anyway ill just play around with the different programs on here or try 2 find a color picture somewhere. thanx 4 the banner tho!
Posted
Yes, like Nashville was saying, double posting is against the rules, and can be avoided simply by using the Edit button. But seeing as you're new, I'll let it go this time. ~_^ Just make sure it doesn't happen in the future, and just to be on the same side, please look through the other rules and stickies.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...