OtakuBoards

What upcoming game are you most looking forward to?

Bloodseeker

[quote name='RyotheTactician']My number 1 looked forward to game, would have to be Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles DS. If any of you go to the CCDS board on Gamefaqs, you'll know I fell in love with the game the first time I saw the commercial. Though I only played it once, over a year ago, I have it on my desktop, screensaver, and I own the soundtrack. I never got a change to really play the game, as I have no consoles. Except my DS. I want this game so bad..you all have no idea ;) [/quote][color=#4B0082]FF: Crystal Chronicles DS also has me excited. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they'll improve it over the original on the GCN. The DS's wireless play will fit a lot better with the game's design than the GCN's GBA connectivity thing did, but there are still some other issues that need to be dealt with from the original.

I think the biggest thing they need to work on for the DS version is making sure that the game is still fun in single player mode. FFCC was tons of fun with four players, but that level of enjoyment got scaled back as you had fewer players, until it became pretty boring in single player mode after only a few hours of play time. If they fix the single player mode, I'll buy CCDS in a heartbeat. If they don't ... I may still buy it, but it would depend on whether or not it supported online multiplayer.[/color]

Grammar Panzer, you are officially da man.

I'm a huge Sonic the Hedeghog fan. My sonic website is [url]www.thesonicworld.net[/url] .

But yes, anyone active in the Sonic community will know of the huge controversy over the new shadow game. Personally, I'm all for a game with shadow, but against the gun. It goes against every aspect of the entire Sonic the Hedgehog series, being E, an awesome game for all ages. And no one say, "It's not part of the Sonic series! It's Shadow!"

Give me a break. That's like saying Knuckles Chaotix, or Tails Sky Patrol aren't part of the series. Yes, they are spin offs, but they are definetly part of it.

Despite the controversy, I am also looking forward to the Shadow game. But, good DS games are at the very very very top of my list.

Desbreko, you're quite cool as well.

True, I have heard many say that the single player mode could get boring. Considering I played it once, for about an hour+, over a year ago, I'm probably not a very good authorty on the matter. However, I had more fun playing it in single player than in multi. I loved the mysticism of the game, and put my tv and myself under a blanket and played. Let me get absorbed in the game more.

I've been dying for this game to come out for six months. If they're is no word of it at the E3, I think I'll commit sepukku :animeangr .

Actually I love my life, and would never do that. But I still pray it comes out soon.

I'm Looking forward to the New Legend Of Zelda I'm a hardcore fan of Zelda with Electronic Gaming Magazine had the 4 page info of the game i jumped for joy to finally see new screenshots. The Gamecube has been underestimated because of the games it has to kiddish in some eyes Resident Evil 4 was a awesome game with an M rating only for the gamecube Lets hope Zelda will top the ratings of RE4 with a lower ESRB Rating :animesmil

[quote name='Uchiha-Itachi']I'm Looking forward to the New Legend Of Zelda I'm a hardcore fan of Zelda with Electronic Gaming Magazine had the 4 page info of the game i jumped for joy to finally see new screenshots. The Gamecube has been underestimated because of the games it has to kiddish in some eyes Resident Evil 4 was a awesome game with an M rating only for the gamecube Lets hope Zelda will top the ratings of RE4 with a lower ESRB Rating :animesmil[/quote]

Hey Itachi,

I'm a big Zelda fan too. I've played Ocarina of Time, some of Majora's Mask, almost beaten A Link to the Past, beaten Oracle of Ages and Seasons (I call it Legend of Zelda: The Oracles Saga, cause if you just play one, you've really only played half the game: believe me, if you linked over and beat the second one, you'd agree), and beaten The Wind Fish.

Me and my Zelda fan friends are beyond excited. It looks like it might be the best video game of the year.

~Ryo