OtakuBoards

Simpsons Trivia

Mykul

Yes, I am copying off of Pyromaniak1, who just made Family Guy Trivia. CREDIT GIVEN.

But i saw that thread, thought the idea was awesome and original, and thought to myself, [I]I cant take part in this, i dont know enough about this show...there must be some Simpsons fans on this site![/I]

So yeah, same rules that Pyromaniak layed down. I ask the starting question, Someone answers, they ask a question, ETC.

Starting question: (Easy warm up)

[B]To what religion does Krusty the clown belong? (bonus respect if you can tell me what religion Lenny and Carl are)[/B]

Krusty the Clown is a jewish character you see this on a episode where he has his manhood celebration on ABC or something.

Lenny and Carl are Buddhist you see this on a episode where Lisa converts to the religion well I see it as more as a Philosophy.

Here is my question What Causes Bart to make himself an Emancipated Child and run away and live in a loft.

Bart gets emansipated because he finds out that he was the bad breath baby or whatever in that commercial for freshening your breath and his dad spent all the money he got for it.

My question is how many Simpsons episodes are there so far??

Well ok, I didnt wanna post again on this too soon but it looks like everyone is stumped. There are, as of today, 350 episodes of the simpsons. But from now on lets try to ask questions that people can answer from WATCHING the show, ok?

[B]Question: When Bart is exchanged in the foreign exchange student program, what country does he go to?[/B]

UGH! :mad: Obviously there arent many simpsons fans on this site!

Answer: Homer buys a spiderman number 1 from comic book guy for $20,000. When he sees Homer's breifcase of money, comicbook guy exclaims "Saturns rings!" :animesmil

[B]Question: What caused Krusty the clown's hear attack? This is not a science question about veins or anything. Think of it as what was he doing before the attack happened.[/B]

It was either something about standing too close to the Kwik-e-mart microwave, or something to do with his various addictions.

Q: In the episode when homer and co. have to move into a reality show house about 1895, they originally try to move in with Comic book guy. but what was he doing as they arived? (bonus point if you can tell me exactly what is still wet)

Actually, Krusty had his heart attack while endorsing his pork products on his show. O well, Ill go ahead and let someone try to answer your question...Its kinda sad that there are like three people posting in this thread...some bad taste with the people on this board. :(

Actually, he was hosting the galactic UN, and the paint was still wet on ambassador Fulfoon.

Answer to your question: "i cannot drive 55. because it only goes 38".

Q: NAme the three tapes that bart reads out the names of when he and millhouse stumble across comicbook guys secret video library

(bonus point if you can tell me the one millhouse names)