OtakuBoards

Where have you been?

ChibiHorsewoman

[font=Times]I've been to North/South Carolina several times; to see family. Also I've been to New York back when the Towers were still up, along with Washington D.C. because my sister was down there for a while. Places I plan on visiting when I get the cash:

[b]Sweden[/b]

I know a guy down there, and I have a bet with him that I want to settle. He's supposed to be coming down to Virginia sometime (I'm in Maryland), but if I get the money to go there first; it's on.

[b]Japan[/b]

Some people I know went there a couple of months ago, and apparently had the most fun ever (right around the time Jump Superstars came out over there... >_>), they went to settle a score with some Japanese guys.

[b]Montreal/Quebec[/b]

I guess sometime, I want to go down there to one of those places and meet up with someone I know. I have a score to settle with some Canadian guys. It's gonna be on once I get there.[/font]

[quote name='Chabichou][COLOR=#004a6f']I've been to the states once. My family visited detroit for a day.[/COLOR][/quote]

[color=darkviolet]I hope that didn't scar you. Trust me, the rest of the US is nothing like Detroit.

Heh, I've never been to Detroit, but my mom has had lay overs there and they have friends from MI. And everyone calls it the armpit of America. [/color]

[size=1][color=slategray]Where have I been. Easy on Earth, but that's not the point of discussion is it?
Alright I have been to only to a few states in the U.S. which is Arizona, Oklahoma, Nevada, California, Texas, Utah, and Florida. The countries are only two Mexico and Canada. And other than that my life pretty much sucks. I don't really travel that much partly because we had to drive instead of flying. Nearly all the adults in my family are afraid of flying (which means we spend more money on gas than souverniers. I know it's sad isn't it?)

[/size][/color]