OtakuBoards

Sanity's Gift Underground [M-LV]

JJ

[Color=DarkBlue][Size=1]Well, here it is.

A couple of things,

1. This will be in chapter format, and will probably only focus events in one charcter's life.

2. I'd prefere if we didn't get too sexual with anything, but if you guys want to go that way, I'd be more than happy to reconsider.

Other than that, I congradulate you three that made it, and I look forward to writing with you all.

Stay within the boundries of the sane.[/size][/color]

[size=1]I was just wondering if any of our characters will ever be meeting up with eachother.
Considering we all live in a lot of different places, contact might be a little hard, but will it be unheard of? I can imagine some kind of meeting through the internet trying to find things out about what's happening with our minds and maybe stumbling onto the same messageboard or self help forum then deciding to meet.
Just wondering.[/size]

[COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1]Ah, exactly what I was thinking Corey, meeting is near impossible unless it was over a forum, but we couldn't 'meet-up' randomly passing in the street. But when you included the 'Continent' section of the sign-up, I'm guessing you have [i]something[/i] planned.

I congratulate on creating an awesome RP though Josh, and I'm glad to be apart of this. ^_^.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[Color=DarkBlue][Size=1]I'm not going to give everything away just yet, but I will say this, you guys are really, really cold.

Hehe.

Tonight, we shall begin.

[B]EDIT[/B] We're open for business everyone.

[B]Shadows of the Past[/B]

[B]Posting Order[/B]

[strike]Sakura[/strike]
[strike]Corey[/strike]
Sean
^.^[/color][/size]

[Color=DarkBlue]Chapter 1 will be up shortly. I just wanted to address some issues that came up.

Sakura: It didn't matter what tense you posted in for the last chapter, but this chapter I would prefere first person. (You'll see why)

That's it for now, but I will be editing once I get the chapter up. ;)[/color]

[Size=1]Dreaming For Better Or Worse

Posting Order

Corey
^.^
Sakura
Sean

Important Stuff: I'd like everyone to have a different fear. I know that I'm talking to professionals here, and I don't want to insult anyone, but I just thought I'd go ahead and have it there, just in case.

You can write about your character's reaction to the dream if you want, but you don't have to.

Other than that, have fun ladies and gents, and I look forward to seeing you writing a little deeper.[/size]

EDIT EDIT: Corey I find it so amusing reading your last comment.

[quote name='Corey']^.^ You guys are so cold.[/quote]

Maybe it's just me, and I'm tired.

[color=Navy]You mentioned a prophecy. What's the prophecy about? Will you show it in your post before mine? If so then I guess I'll just copy yeah?

And about 1st person POV, like I said, I may accidently change tenses or POV because I usually use 3rd.

Also, I was wondering, can they be any type of fears. Do they have to be pretty major or can they be minor? I think you may have said it but just clearing it.
[/color]

[QUOTE=Sakura][color=Navy]You mentioned a prophecy. What's the prophecy about? Will you show it in your post before mine? If so then I guess I'll just copy yeah?

And about 1st person POV, like I said, I may accidently change tenses or POV because I usually use 3rd.

Also, I was wondering, can they be any type of fears. Do they have to be pretty major or can they be minor? I think you may have said it but just clearing it.
[/color][/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can play copy and paste, or edit it a bit to suit your tastes/needs.

Well, I'd love for it to more than just a fear of spiders or something. Corey had a good idea with the fear of failure.

Anyone else?

[size=1]Man, this RPG is really good.
But it's moving too slowly. It's taking too long for people to post.
I suggest people either speed up a little or we should get rid of the chapter system so people can post when they want to.[/size]

[color=Navy]I definately agree with Corey. I love the story of this and can't wait for it to get moving, and hopefully gain momentum. Currently I'm waiting for ^.^ to post so I can post after and know what the prophecy is.

But I understand, some people have things called lives, unlike me who usually stays at home and does work and wait for people to post in RPs.

I just really hope this thing doesn't die out before the second cycle of posts is complete.
[/color]

[Color=DarkBlue]Heh, forgive me guys. I've been having serious internet troubles these past couple of days. I will have my post up by tomorrow, I swear. I'll edit or post a new after I post.[/color]

[color=Navy]That prophecy was kinda freaky, I'm wondering what it means though, are you going to make us wait to find out? I'm so curious.

Are our characters ever going to meet or is this a separate person kinda RP?

And in case anyone's wondering, [/color][font=Verdana][color=Navy] Aichmophobia or being [/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy]Aichmophobic is to be afraid of needles and anything sharp, which is also true for me in real life, I hate getting needles, bad experiences. *shivers*
[/color][/font]

[Color=DarkBlue]To approach the speed question....

I know everyone's itching to keep going, and I also feel the itch, but there's a reason I want to keep it in chapters, and for now, it'll stay that way. But don't worry, I'll branch away from it everyone once and a while. You'll see why when the time comes.

To approach the last post....

Curiosity killed the cat Sakura. ^_^

No, only certain people know what it means, and it'll stay that way for know. No worries, it'll make sense soon enough.

I was hoping it was written well. It's my first prophecy. ^_^;;;

Yeah, I know, I'm promising things, and I will [B]NOT[/B] let this die, because it is my baby, and baby's don't just die because someone is ignoring it, right? >>

Yeah, OK bad example....

^_^;;

Anyways, Sean will not be posting this time around, so by this evening things will get moving. Although, if I don't get things running tonight, it will come by tomorrow.

No worries, the darkness is only a step away....[/color]

EDIT: Quick notes, each of you will get a PM telling you what little hint you'll get. Of course, it won't reveal anything big, but it may quench some people's curosity for the second.

Yeah, I though this chapter would need two parts, but I figured I just combine 'em both.

Have fun Sakura you're up first.

EDIT EDIT: I will be going away next week Tuesday, so I'm switching the posting order a bit.

Sean will post the next chapter once you all finish with it.

Oh, and if you're White, you'll be posting next chapter. That is, if you're reading. =D

• 3 weeks later...
[color=Navy]I'm sorry it took me a long time to post. I think I'm having trouble keeping up with RPs lately. *sighs* I'm so sad, I have exams in a week so I won't be on as much.

Like I said in my post, let me know if I have to change anything, I tried to follow what you said in this thread and in the PM.

My only question is who am I looking for and how do I know who I'm looking for? Coz I'm just gonna go there and not know anything. Unless you already have this all planned out, ^.^.........Do you?
[/color]

[Color=DarkBlue]Great job Sakura. Not a nice way to die, but I liked it.

And of course I know where I'm going with this. What kind of mad man do you take me for? =)

Hopefully, I'll my post by Wednesday or earlier.

Cheers.[/color]

EDIT: Sakura, I need you to take out the part about Sakura leaving. I didn't think about it last night, but it kinda mashes with the story at this point. Sorry, I wasn't reading close enough. Good job other than that.

• 2 months later...
[color=navy]I'm glad Sanity's Gift is moving again.

As requested, here's the post so you don't have to delete and re-post, and just to move this thread into the first page of Underground.

I'm glad you got in new members, [b]^.^[/b]. But I thought it was fun with just [b]me[/b] and [b]Corey[/b] anyway ^__^.

Can't wait for all of this to unravel, I'm so excited![/color]

[size=1]Ack! ^.^, I'm sorry, my computer is totally messing up. I've had to put my own RPG on hold, and I'm going to have to say I have to drop my part, too. V_V Plus I have homework I'm supposed to be doing (on the weekend), and I'm not likely to have to time to do anything this week. I am very sorry!

Skye[/size]

• 3 weeks later...
[Color=DarkBlue]Sorry guys. I lost the file I had the post saved in, and I'm going away until Friday, so there'll be no action 'till then.

Once again, I apologize, and hope noone's too pissed about it. ^_^

^.^[/color]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[Font=Arial]I know this is something you all are not going to want to hear, but due to school, this is going on temporary hold. I've got a huge project, and I'm going to start putting my entire thought into it.

We shall be back in buisness before Christmas at the latest.

Sorry guys,
^.^[/font]