OtakuBoards

What Do You Think?

Xyandar

[B]r2vq[/B]:

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I thank you for your asking questions instead of mindlessly agreeing or disagreeing with anything I have said so far.

To answer your first question: Do you mean that the only meaning in this life lies in the physical domain you see before you?

I mean that my only purpose right now in living is to complete what has been thrown before me. Treating life like a game seems to be the best way for a person such as myself to put it. Either one wins or one loses. Physical traits really have nothing to do with a person... just simply the routes they consider taking and how well they seem to plan out there "moves" in life.

What do you think happens when somebody dies?

Although I really base myself on no religion basis at all, I still believe that reincarnation is possible. That maybe as your spirit leaves the body after you have lost the "game" of life or have just "burnt out", that you can try again... but from a different start with a different body and different memories... possibly even surrounded by a newer generation. This is only my own opinion.... I'm not trying to pound it into anyone's minds.

Do our actions in this world affect what may happen?

I do believe that our own personal actions will cause some sort of an effect on your future. Take drugs into example: Perhaps someone has always dreamt of being a singer, but allowed the peer pressure to sink in one day and took a cigarrete. Soon, this person will have become addicted to the drug when giving it another try... then another. Now the person's dreams for becoming a singer may be destroyed in the future because smoking messed up his/her body. Education can be chosen as another example... but I won't go into that. xD;

If they do not, why act a certain way?

I already answered that above. ^.^

What's the incentive?

Everyone seems to have their own incentive, but most tend to want a "wealthy" life with a lot of money, a happy family, and a job that they love. So it's my belief that most out there wish to win the "game" of life and pass away happy.

Also, why don't you ask Why?

I simply don't ask, Why? because I am tired of asking myself questions that I can never seem to answer, no matter how much I think about it or how much it plagues my mind. Now when something happens, I may analyze it every now and then, but never ask "Why?" because it gets a bit tiring. ^.^

I hope I have answered your questions to your understanding... if not... sorry! ^.^;;[/COLOR]