Xyandar Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 Hey can someone please make me a banner that has a picture{s} of this shadowy cloaked figure in a black background? If not then just a cool drawing or picture of a monk holding a staff. Can you also put "Xyandar" and "Beholder Of Darkness" please in a decent font and red. I appreciate it:) If you can make a decent Avi out of it then please do so:D
NashvilleDream Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 hope these are okay... Personally I think they kinda suck.... [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/AviXyandar.jpg[/IMG] URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/AviXyandar.jpg[/url] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/BannerXyandar.jpg[/IMG] URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/BannerXyandar.jpg[/url]
Xyandar Posted April 24, 2005 Author Posted April 24, 2005 I love the text but would u be able to find a more...serious cloaked figure like death or something:P and for Xyandar can you glow around it a little so its easier to read? Thanks
NashvilleDream Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 I hope this is better... I still think it sucks though.......
Xyandar Posted April 24, 2005 Author Posted April 24, 2005 [QUOTE=NashvilleDream]I hope this is better... I still think it sucks though.......[/QUOTE] Thank you for the effort you put into this NashvilleDream but I found some decent pics and started playing around with photoshop and this is what I came up with. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23236&stc=1[/IMG] What do you think???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now