Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey can someone please make me a banner that has a picture{s} of this shadowy cloaked figure in a black background? If not then just a cool drawing or picture of a monk holding a staff.

Can you also put "Xyandar" and "Beholder Of Darkness" please in a decent font and red.

I appreciate it:)

If you can make a decent Avi out of it then please do so:D
Posted
hope these are okay...
Personally I think they kinda suck....
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/AviXyandar.jpg[/IMG]
URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/AviXyandar.jpg[/url]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/BannerXyandar.jpg[/IMG]
URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/BannerXyandar.jpg[/url]
Posted
I love the text but would u be able to find a more...serious cloaked figure like death or something:P and for Xyandar can you glow around it a little so its easier to read?

Thanks
Posted
[QUOTE=NashvilleDream]I hope this is better...
I still think it sucks though.......[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the effort you put into this NashvilleDream but I found some decent pics and started playing around with photoshop and this is what I came up with.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23236&stc=1[/IMG]

What do you think???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...