Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
yeah so i keep hearing this on the radio, but they never say who sings it!!! >:( and i really love it so please if anyone can help me with the name of the band and the title of the song i'd aperciate it a lot,

I can only remember some of the lyrics
"they will see us waving from such great hights come down now, they'll say, but everything is perfect from far away, come down now, but we'll stay..."

thats not really much but all i can rememeber :( it has like a good rock/dance beat and reminds me of bubbles lol please please someone help :D
Posted
After copying those lyrics to google I got "Such Great Heights" by Iron & Wine. Sound familiar? That's where the lyrics are from so I'd try them:P
Posted
I don't know the song, but I think you can go to [url]www.letssingit.com[/url] and in the search bar put in some of the lyrics and change the drop-down menu to "lyrics."

I hope it helps!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...