-tiGz- Posted April 27, 2005 Posted April 27, 2005 [IMG]http://img212.echo.cx/img212/3628/blinkminisig8re.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img181.echo.cx/img181/4865/promominisig5pc.gif[/IMG] Mini Sigs. Fun to make! :animesmil
Syk3 Posted May 7, 2005 Posted May 7, 2005 Well, as long as you realize that you can only have one picture in your signature at a time. Clearly you missed this when thuroughly reading the rules, I assume.
Delta Posted May 7, 2005 Posted May 7, 2005 [COLOR=#95005E][SIZE=1]Um, yeah... :animesigh Hmm, I assume you're talking about banners smaller than 500x100. Yeah, they're fun to make. I get overwhelmed by relatively large canvases (too much space to fill up) so I rarely make them at the limit size. Usually, I decrease the width to 350px, but it looks square-ish (if you get my drift) so I end up cropping the height, too. *sigh* My banner is standard 468x60. Even at such a small resolution, I had trouble filling up the blank space at the left. Curly thingies = Way to go. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now