OtakuBoards

Hiei Banner

HieiKitty

Okay, I know that I just request a banner and I love the banner that I got from Xyandar but I need another banner.

Could someone please make me a banner of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho that has my site name on it? :animeswea

Site name: Finding the Place Where We Belong

Thankies! :D

[QUOTE=HieiKitty]Okay, I know that I just request a banner and I love the banner that I got from Xyandar but I need another banner.

Could someone please make me a banner of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho that has my site name on it? :animeswea

Site name: Finding the Place Where We Belong

Thankies! :D[/QUOTE]

Hehe I did that other banner at school this morning during my spare. lol. Well I made an attempt for this banner. Tell me if you like it or not.

[quote name='Xyandar']Hehe I did that other banner at school this morning during my spare. lol. Well I made an attempt for this banner. Tell me if you like it or not.[/quote]
^______________________________^ I LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU~! I bow down to you! All hail Xyandar!

Okay, a few things.

First of all, you may only have one banner in your signature at a time. Please remove the one you like the least! ~_^ Secondly, you must wait at least a week before requesting another banner to show gratitude to the person who made it for you. Topic closed.