HieiKitty Posted May 4, 2005 Posted May 4, 2005 Okay, I know that I just request a banner and I love the banner that I got from Xyandar but I need another banner. Could someone please make me a banner of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho that has my site name on it? :animeswea Site name: Finding the Place Where We Belong Thankies! :D
Xyandar Posted May 4, 2005 Posted May 4, 2005 [QUOTE=HieiKitty]Okay, I know that I just request a banner and I love the banner that I got from Xyandar but I need another banner. Could someone please make me a banner of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho that has my site name on it? :animeswea Site name: Finding the Place Where We Belong Thankies! :D[/QUOTE] Hehe I did that other banner at school this morning during my spare. lol. Well I made an attempt for this banner. Tell me if you like it or not.
HieiKitty Posted May 4, 2005 Author Posted May 4, 2005 [quote name='Xyandar']Hehe I did that other banner at school this morning during my spare. lol. Well I made an attempt for this banner. Tell me if you like it or not.[/quote] ^______________________________^ I LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU~! I bow down to you! All hail Xyandar!
Syk3 Posted May 8, 2005 Posted May 8, 2005 Okay, a few things. First of all, you may only have one banner in your signature at a time. Please remove the one you like the least! ~_^ Secondly, you must wait at least a week before requesting another banner to show gratitude to the person who made it for you. Topic closed.
Recommended Posts