Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi. Just wanted to post this one up for critique. Done in pencil, inked with Sakura Micron Pigma pens and edited in Adobe PhotoHome deluxe. Oh yah, for those not in the know, that's Akimichi Chouji from Naruto.



[url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17899937/[/url]

Let me know what you guys think. Thanx.
Posted
[COLOR=#FF3399][SIZE=1]I really like this picture, though I'm always partial to lineart above the final coloured piece.

You?re lines are really gorgeous, I love the way you used a thicker line for the main outline and lighter ones for the inside. It really gives a very bold effect and even though there's a lot of detail in the picture, everything can be seen clearly.

Your proportions and perspective are excellent, something I can never seem to mix together. ^_^;

I haven?t seen Naruto but form the few clips I've seen this is an excellent picture of said character.

Overall, I love the picture, really well done.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Thanks, I'm glad that you liked it. No one's ever approved of the Sharpie marker outline stuff that I do with my pieces so I'm glad you approved.

=S.R.=

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] Hey, for those who are tiching to see this piece in color, here it is:

[url="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18764759/"]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18764759/[/url]


Colors done by Shin Kell from the narutofan forums.

=S=

[color=teal]Double posts on this message board are not allowed. Please not the Edit button at the bottom of your posts and be prepared to use that instead. ;) -Syk3[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...