OtakuBoards

Help love sick and lost

WhiteAoiFox

Someone help me, i am love sick and dont know what to do. I like this guy named lets say Andrew, well, me and him went out and then i started to feel something i never felt for someone and i got scared and broke up with him. we are still friends, but i still fell that way toward him and i dont know what it is. i told him that i still really like him and he didnt say anything to me. now i he use to live down the street from me, but i moved and he goes to home school now and i dont know what to do. Any advice out there :catgirl:

[size=1][color=slategray]Ah, yes, another sad love story...
If you are really interested in knowing how he feels... call him up. You live in the same town, right? So just ask to meet up some place. Talk it out with him. Quite simple really, it's mainly nerves that always seem to make it hard.
Good luck, though.[/color][/size]

If it's really that big of deal to you than I would call him like Lix said. It's only hard when you're scared and you can easily control your fear if you have enough confidence.
Let's just say that if you really desire this guy than you'll conquer every obstacle to be happy with him.

[SIZE=1]If I were the guy, I'd be some what reluctant to hop back into a relationship with you. I mean, you dumped because you felt scared due to the fact that you cared about him. You really should've talked to each other, and put everything on the table back [I]then[/I]. Communication makes relationships work.

But now, I'd recommend giving a little time to him and you. See how you actually feel in a week or so -- just to make sure it's not infatuation/lust, and if it isn't, make your move. You're going to need to be really repentent too, since you were at fault the first time.[/SIZE]