Queen Asuka Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 Yeah I know I should send this to like your private message box or something, but I just want to comment on your ava. That is the most beautiful picture of Sephiroth I've ever seen. Where did you find it at?? :D
Flash Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 That's right. You should have PMed this to him. Don't do it again... *topic clos...* ...Waitaminute... oh, Fudgesticks.. No Mod powers here...
BabyGirl Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [color=deeppink]No, allow ME. Sorry Queen Asuka, but I'm sure Sephiroth will see this and will appreciate it muchly :D *Topic closed.[/color]
Sephiroth Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 heh, I found it on Kazaa, it had more to it though, so I had to do some cutting and also got James to put a border around it, cool, no?
Recommended Posts