OtakuBoards

Apostate Redemption [M-VLS]

Kamuro

[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=1]As Dain slept his vision began to drift from his inner eyelids to that of a dream. There he stood, in a dark, ominous field, filled with the bodies of angels and demons alike. Blood coated the ground and seemed even darker under the dimly lit sky. Lying before him was an angel adorned in extravagant armor, a long sword erupting from it's head. Dain sparked with interest and kicked the body, rolling it over to reveal the once covered face.

He gasped at the site of his brother, lying there dead and bloodied before him. Dain soon realized that the sword used to slay his brother, was none other then his own. Dain dropped to his knees, running his hands along his brother's still figure. He took the sword from his pummeled face and threw it to the ground in anger. His palms concealed his face as he tried to come to the realization of his own brother's death. Voices began to ring throughout his head, [I]it's all your fault...all your fault...[/I]

"N-No, no." he spoke timidly, reassuring himself that the fault was not his own. [I]You killed him...his blood taints your hands...[/I] Dain looked down, his hands covered in blood that seemed to creep up his arms and through his veins. "No!" he shouted, clawing wildly at his wrists, attempting to hault the blood from moving up his arm. [I]This is your fate...you were meant to kill...meant to be evil...you are evil...[/I] the words echoed in his head as he fell to the ground, convulsing under the dim sky.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]OOC: sorry I havn't posted in a while, been busy with School...^.^;

Izzic's senses came rushing back as a pike pierced his chest. Looking down at the offending weapon, he snarled, tearing it free with one solid yank. His black blood spurt acrossed the ground. Hefting the pike and his axe in the air he bellowed to the cowering demons.
"Rally to me! His voice echoed throughout the city. The demons that remained studied Izzic, considering his statement, though their weapons still aimed at his burning heart. Seeing their pause Izzic continued on.
"Rally to me! To me and I will bring you Victory!" a number of demons were seriously considereing his words, a number even started to lower their weapons.
"Think about it! We would already have one city under our control!" his voice rang clear into their ears, with a subtle weaving of magic ingraining the words into their minds.
"We could scatter agents into the next city over, a hundred strong! Then when the main army advances and begins the siege, our agents would strike from within! They could sow dissention within the ranks of their armies!" Several demons, caught in Izzic's thrall, began to cheer, when a massive flail whipped into an imps head, obliterating it completely. Striding confidently foreward, the cheering stopped. The fiend was fully nine feet tall, covered head to toe with heavy, black plate armor, adorned with writhing, screaming souls. The helm was covered with spikes and blades, the demons eyes shown red with hatred. The heads of his flail were in the shape of human skulls, with nails driven through, the creatures very breath reminded all the sounds of a rockslide.
"Who are you to call these creatures to your side?" the flail whiped into the ground. Izzic knew this one very well, he had been his rival here in hell, as much a hated enemy then as he was know.
"Malakai...I though I sensed something weak and wretched in this dismall place."
"Impudence!" The flail shot up from the ground to rest on his shoulder."I am the lord marshal, second only to the high priest of slaughter."
"Second only to me know."
"I challange you to your claim! I place you under arrest and demand you immeadiate execution." Both demons readied themselves for the inevitable charge.
"I gues I'll give you another lesson Malakai!" Izzic and Malakai bull rushed each other, each demon a blur of blades, and enraged flesh. Izzic drove the spear head into the ground, using it to spin around with a vicious strike from his axe. The axe bit deep into the armor, lodged to deep for Izzic to recover.
"Hah!" Cried Malakai "No more weapons!" he spun, sending the flail to collide with Izzics chest. The nails tore deep, bringing rivulets of black blood to run down Izzic's chest. Flying back from the blow, Izzic gathered burning hate into his hands, forming a fireball, screaming his rage he hurled it catching malakai full in the head.
Izzic skid across the ground, rolling to his feet and drawing his Tanto in the same motion. Malaki, lumbered foreward gaining momentm to throw his great girth into his next swing. Issic ducked under the whistling flail, slipping his dirk in between the plates of his heavy armor. The blade sprouted, severing organs, peircing Malakia's heart. He slammed his plated elbow into Izzic's back wildly, trying to dislodge his foe.
Izzic twisted the blade as he pulled it free, sheering through the rest of the armor. Choking on his own blood, Malakai fell to his knees. Izzic spun once, and both warriors were still. The sound of metal scraping on bone was heard as Malakai's head slid free. Smirking he removed the helm, staring into his little brother's dying eye's
"You should have rallied to my banner." He spat once and dropped the head. Slowly he turned to walk back to the stunned demons, aware only of the fight that transpired, not fo the centuries of hatred between the two.
"Now...who will rally to me!" One by one, the demons kneeled.
Izzic couldn't help but smile when he though of the bodies that would pile high.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=1]Dain woke abruptly to the sight of his mother standing before him, an evil smile draped across her face. "What are you doing here?!" Dain shouted franticly. She sighed and strolled over to his bed side "Watching you squirm actually. You've finally had your epiphany" she said, her smile growing even larger. Dain rose to his feet, watching his mother closely "What are you talking about?" he asked. Lucia sighed once again "Your epiphany. You've finally realized that you were meant to fight for evil. Your past, your history as angel, it was all a front. I knew you'd come back someday, and here you are."

Dain gritted his teeth angrily "You're wrong. You're mouth speaks nothing but lies, I have no reason to believe you or listen to anything you have to say." Lucia began to laugh "You're a fool. You can't deny your destiny. You've seen it. You were meant to kill your brother, evil will reign supreme" she spoke arrogantly. And with that she raised her arm clenching her fingers in Dain's direction. He fell to the ground, grasping his face as the voice from before returned. They screamed this time, noise cluttering his head. His eyes began to turn a dark shade of red. And as he rose to his feet once again he could feel that he had changed. The evil had overtaken him...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: Everyones doing really good. I'd like it to be a little more active though so everyone try to post a bit more. PM me for any questions.