OtakuBoards

Biggest "Holy $#%!" Moments in Anime (WARNING: Definate Spoilers)

EVA Unit 100

When Vash was[spoiler] forced to choose between taking Legato's life and letting the insurance girls die. you knew it was going to hapen, but still! Also, when he was mopey afterwards, and just when someone was bout to shoot him, Meryl stood in between the gun and Vash and Vash thought immediatly of Rem. [/spoiler] Perhaps not a big thing for you, but for me it was.
Wolf's Rain when [spoiler] Toeboy (I know I misspelled it) died. For that matter, it was "Holy $#&%" after "Holy $#&%" with those last few episodes, anyway.[/spoiler]
In Inu-Yasha, when [spoiler] he transformed into his pure demon form, I was on the edge of my seat.[/spoiler]
In Dragon Ball Z, [spoiler] when Goku turned into a super-sayen. in my opinion, none of the other transformations really ever equalled the first one. They keep going and going on the power levels untill your not really surprised at GT's SS4 mode. But the first one definetly quallifies.[/spoiler]
Outlaw Star, [spoiler] when the main bad guy, the pirate, came back from a Shell #4 (Black Hole) I was NOT expecting to see him agian. To be more specific, this was towards the end, the battle prior to the final one.[/spoiler]
And of course the one from Cowboy Bebop and FullMetal Alchemist that everyone else has stated.

OMG!!!
I know this is the forum for all the spoilers and that you warned everyone who didn't want to have their fav anime/manga ruined but...OMG!! This is amazing!! I can't believe any of it!T__T I want to watch all of the things I've either missed or haven't even com out yet! I knew a couple of these spoilers already but I can't stop being soo surprised.

Okay. I'll stop. I'm probably annoying everyone now.*bows* Sorry.

Well, we're talking about moments that make you say "holy ****", right? I'd say the biggest one of those would be the [spoiler]end of the whole freaking world in EoE. I mean, it was just so amazing and well done. The giant lilith, the crosses, the second moon, all of it.[/spoiler] It was just so absolutely amazing that I truly did just say "Holy ****" to it when i saw it.

Sigh... :animesigh

Many of my moments was in Full Metal Alchemist too:
1. When [spoiler]Huges[/spoiler] was killed by Envy... Man! I just felt that it was going to happen when he said, "Good-night, darling. Daddy has some work to do." Noooo... :animecry:

2. Yeah, yeah... Stone ingredients... :animeswea

3. When [spoiler]Scar[/spoiler] helps Edward & Alphose survive when Ed wouldn't [spoiler]make the stone.[/spoiler] And then right after, Ed steps in [spoiler] the incomplete puddle of the Stone, and "becomes as powerful as a god!!!!"[/spoiler] That was truly wicked!!!:D

In various other anime...
4. [spoiler]Sasuke[/spoiler] going to Orochimaru-Naruto :mad:

5. When Naruto first unleashes [spoiler] the extreme power of the Kyuubi Spirit[/spoiler] against Haku- Naruto again

6. Haku being a GUY!!!!-Naruto (not really a spoiler, but if you see him, you'll understand... :animestun )

7. [spoiler]The whole Hand of God scenerio[/spoiler] was really frightening, and even gave me a sense of hopelessness...--Beserk :(

I have so much more, but its late and I'm getting sleepy... :sleep: