Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Could someone please make me a matching banner and avatar featuring either the X-Men's Gambit of Cyclops. I have chosen the pictures I would like them to be created from. I will give you credit in my signature if I use your material.

I wish the avatar to macth the banner and to simple say the characters name. I would like the Gambit banner to say: The Luck of The Draw is all in The Deal . I would wish the Cyclops banner to say: The Greatest Curse is to be Gifted.

Thankyou who ever posts.
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]Out of the many Gambit banners I have made over the years, I do believe that this one is my favourite. I had to scan my own copy of the issue to get a bigger picture, I hope you don't mind that it is bigger than your original.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23426&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23427&stc=1[/img][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Thanks Duo this is perfect as usual. Even better then I expected. Go to see another X-Men fan out there. Could you try the Cyclops banner and avatar as well?

Thankyou once agin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...