Jake of Bodom Posted May 9, 2005 Posted May 9, 2005 I thought Otaku Board's music section needed a little metal, because there seems to be a complete lack of it on here! I'll start a few threads, but thought a poll would be a great way to begin. O.K., since I can't post a poll... Choose from: Power Metal Symphonic Metal Death Metal Grind Metal Sludge Metal Melodic Death Metal Doom Metal Speed/Thrash Metal Nu Metal Progressive Metal Alternative Metal Black Metal Metalcore
Altorin Posted July 27, 2008 Posted July 27, 2008 POWER METAL FTW!! Although Symphonic Metal does kick some major *** as well... So Does Melodic Death Metal, And Speed/ Thrash Metal, And Prog. Metal, And... TOO MANY CHOICES!!! Metal Rules.
weedeater Posted July 28, 2008 Posted July 28, 2008 The greatest metal acts really can't be hewn down into such concise subgenres.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now