OtakuBoards

Thanksgiving

Pave-Low

How does everyone spend their Thanksgiving Holiday's? Mine are really nothing special. We usually just take the week off except for Thanksgiving day. On Thanksgiving Day we always get together at my Grandma's and eat and spend the day. Of course all the old adults sit and talk and drink coffee. The teenagers in the family are in the reck room with just about ever console under the sun playing games from 9 am to 5 pm. Its a whole lot of fun. Last year we had three Super Smash Brothers Tournaments, a Perfect dark Tournament, and a Soul Caliber tournament. (Only thing I won was the Soul Caliber tournament.) But thats how we pretty much spend thanksgiving. Turkey, Family, and Games. Cant get anybetter..... Christmas is kinda like that too.

Err.....well it can get better, Add Hot Chick to that list.

For Thanksgiving, my family goes to visit my grandparents, on both sides. I really like my mom's side better, lots more good food over there. Then my two older sisters usually spend the night and on that Friday we go get our family Christmas tree. I really LOVE Thanksgiving. Except I'm going to miss my Aunt kim, who just moved to Oregon, and this will be my first Thanksgiving without her *sniffles*:bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i'm going to a huge family reunion. it's going to be quite painful, considering i'm the freak of the family. maybe i'll have some fun during the scrabble tournament putting dirty words on the board, but i doubt it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm the freak of the family, too LOL. I just sit around and watch everyone else talk and do nothing, except listen to my music, which the other people turn down whenever I'm not looking. It's kind of funny actually, to be able to annoy them.