Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
How does everyone spend their Thanksgiving Holiday's? Mine are really nothing special. We usually just take the week off except for Thanksgiving day. On Thanksgiving Day we always get together at my Grandma's and eat and spend the day. Of course all the old adults sit and talk and drink coffee. The teenagers in the family are in the reck room with just about ever console under the sun playing games from 9 am to 5 pm. Its a whole lot of fun. Last year we had three Super Smash Brothers Tournaments, a Perfect dark Tournament, and a Soul Caliber tournament. (Only thing I won was the Soul Caliber tournament.) But thats how we pretty much spend thanksgiving. Turkey, Family, and Games. Cant get anybetter..... Christmas is kinda like that too.

Err.....well it can get better, Add Hot Chick to that list.
Posted
For Thanksgiving, my family goes to visit my grandparents, on both sides. I really like my mom's side better, lots more good food over there. Then my two older sisters usually spend the night and on that Friday we go get our family Christmas tree. I really LOVE Thanksgiving. Except I'm going to miss my Aunt kim, who just moved to Oregon, and this will be my first Thanksgiving without her *sniffles*:bawl:
Posted
Doesn't sound like a very interesting Thanksgiving. I envy the people who get to go out and go on VACATION, like to Florida or California to the beach or something. But it is homely to be with your family, except when you feel outcasted, like I do.
Posted
Everybody's comin' over here for Thanksgiving this year. I like it that way so we get all the leftovers. ^_^ This'll be my first year without my brother at Thanksgiving with us, though...he'd rather go skiing. -_-
Posted
I'm not doing ANYTHING except stay home...I don't think we're having Thanksgiving dinner, even... my entire family is sick, and I can't visit my Grandmother or she'll get sick :(
Posted
[SIZE=1]This thanksgiving the entire family is coming to my place for dinner. I usually try to sit in my room when they come, my family can get pretty annoying during the holidays.[/SIZE]
Posted
So, how do you people's families act when they're all together? Mine, being the rednecks that they are, ALWAYS get drunk and start a bunch of crap at my mema's house, but then at the other grandma's, it's always nice and peaceful.
Posted
i'm going to a huge family reunion. it's going to be quite painful, considering i'm the freak of the family. maybe i'll have some fun during the scrabble tournament putting dirty words on the board, but i doubt it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i'm going to a huge family reunion. it's going to be quite painful, considering i'm the freak of the family. maybe i'll have some fun during the scrabble tournament putting dirty words on the board, but i doubt it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm the freak of the family, too LOL. I just sit around and watch everyone else talk and do nothing, except listen to my music, which the other people turn down whenever I'm not looking. It's kind of funny actually, to be able to annoy them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...