OtakuBoards

Can some one make me a D/N Angel or Inuyasha sig

sbrebaby

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I dont know how to make a sig and i would like one. Some kind of D/N Angel or Inuyasha :animenose . I would like some other kinds of suggestions on how to make a sig. So can you make one for me. Any one :D [/COLOR]

[quote name='WhiteSalem']Banner and ava, coming right up. ^_^ I hope you like them, they're kind of simple since you didn't specify any quotes.[/quote]

I like them but how do i get them to be my sig. I dont know all the technical stuff yet. And if you can help i also want words to. :animeswea

All right, I can try on the words, but it'll take a little while. All right, click on the image for the longer picture, right click the link, choose copy, and paste it into your signature with the Eidt Signature button to the side, between these tabs (minus the *) [*img] [/*img]

[quote name='WhiteSalem]All right, I can try on the words, but it'll take a little while. All right, click on the image for the longer picture, right click the link, choose copy, and paste it into your signature with the Eidt Signature button to the side, between these tabs (minus the *) [*img'] [/*img][/quote]

I cant seem to copy and past it it wont allow me to is there any other way to do it.