sbrebaby Posted May 19, 2005 Posted May 19, 2005 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I dont know how to make a sig and i would like one. Some kind of D/N Angel or Inuyasha :animenose . I would like some other kinds of suggestions on how to make a sig. So can you make one for me. Any one :D [/COLOR]
Skye Posted May 19, 2005 Posted May 19, 2005 Banner and ava, coming right up. ^_^ I hope you like them, they're kind of simple since you didn't specify any quotes.
sbrebaby Posted May 19, 2005 Author Posted May 19, 2005 [quote name='WhiteSalem']Banner and ava, coming right up. ^_^ I hope you like them, they're kind of simple since you didn't specify any quotes.[/quote] I like them but how do i get them to be my sig. I dont know all the technical stuff yet. And if you can help i also want words to. :animeswea
Skye Posted May 19, 2005 Posted May 19, 2005 All right, I can try on the words, but it'll take a little while. All right, click on the image for the longer picture, right click the link, choose copy, and paste it into your signature with the Eidt Signature button to the side, between these tabs (minus the *) [*img] [/*img]
sbrebaby Posted May 20, 2005 Author Posted May 20, 2005 [quote name='WhiteSalem]All right, I can try on the words, but it'll take a little while. All right, click on the image for the longer picture, right click the link, choose copy, and paste it into your signature with the Eidt Signature button to the side, between these tabs (minus the *) [*img'] [/*img][/quote] I cant seem to copy and past it it wont allow me to is there any other way to do it.
Boo Posted May 20, 2005 Posted May 20, 2005 [color=gray][size=1][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23535[/IMG*] Get rid of the star at the end and copy this in your sig. It's done.[/color][/size]
sbrebaby Posted May 20, 2005 Author Posted May 20, 2005 Thanks to both of you for the help it is now working :D If any one has any more comments on new sigs feel free to pm me or even em me^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now