OtakuBoards

If you could change s.....?

Kitana23

If you had choice to change a relationship between two anime characters what characters would you change.

For me I would have to say Kagome and Inuyasha I know they may not be considerd a reel relationship but the oviously like each other :animeblus :animesigh it cant't be helped but come on he is still in love with his half dead ex Kikiyo. It is not entierly fair to Kagome who does look like Kikyo alot. It's not fair to Inuyasha beacuse she has a miny fling going on with that boy :animeangr :animesigh oh well what can you :animeswea.

I would change the relationship between Mi-chan and Shigurei from Fruits Basket, she likes him even though he gets on her nerves.
Another relationship I would change will be Amelia and Zell's relationship from Slayers, she likes him and he likes her deep down, and if they find Claire's bible she would have one smoking boyfriend

[COLOR=#95005E][SIZE=1]I'd go with a brief interlude in Rurouni Kenshins Shimabara arc: the Sanosuke and Sayo romance. Yes, it would've been nice if they'd had met earlier, before [SPOILER]Kaioh's impatience got the better of him (which eventually led to Sayo's death)[/SPOILER]. That way, we could see more of those two together (and more of Shogo too!).[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Hmm. one that i would change would be Aoi and Koaru from Ai Yori Aoshi, i would have been a lot more satisfied with the series if their relationship [spoiler]hadn't remained secret until the very end, i would have liked to have seen it go somewhere and maybe show into the future what happens between them.[/spoiler] Another one would be Mahoro and Suguru from Mahoromatic. At the end when Mahoro [spoiler]sacrifices herself and Suguru is forced to endure 20 years of lonliness is just way too depressing of an ending.[/spoiler] though i guess the 'Summer Special' movie sorta redeemed that ending.