Guest wolfiegirl Posted June 8, 2005 Posted June 8, 2005 [COLOR=SlateGray]When I first saw Invader Zim, I never thought it was an anime, till I really looked at it. [/COLOR]
Jake of Bodom Posted June 8, 2005 Posted June 8, 2005 No, animated as in cartoon. Just the comic book. Sorry, I guess animated means moving cartoon. JtHM is just a graphic novel.
Sea Of Chaos666 Posted June 8, 2005 Posted June 8, 2005 Gir is the best by far!! He is cute funny and...Well, he is retarted in a cute way lets just put it that way. He reminds me of my friend Sam.
Silent Whispers Posted June 8, 2005 Author Posted June 8, 2005 [color=purple]Hey has anyone seen the attachment that i added to my first post? If you all[/color] [color=purple]LOVE Gir i would HIGHLY recommend seeing it! Please tell me what you think ok!:catgirl: [/color] [color=purple][/color] [color=purple][/color] [color=purple]TwoMoons[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now