Jump to content
OtakuBoards

ppls pics an all that jizz.


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]ok here it is. This pic is 3 years old but it was the best I could find [/B][/QUOTE]

erm, is it invisible?? lol :D
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Soon i will post a pic of me. But it will be for the 9th sep probably. That i take that pic. Because then i'm going an a phote with my fave member Harald of my fave band. :D
And if i have that photo, i will show you guys(if my mom allows it)and then you can see me. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]Ive desided since everyones posting their pics im gonna update the otakuboarders.gif, so if youve got a pic could u post it here.
hmmmm.......... [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]Hey, when'd u come bak? NEhoo, Ulitmia bcame Ultima then Urutiima then he got banned by either the hackers or Adam an co. then we saw him never agen, um...I never c'n Topaz since life ago, an Lyca b4 that...so Idunno,...
btw, I have no scanner, so [/B] :p
PS, Hi :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[B]Hey, when'd u come bak? NEhoo, Ulitmia bcame Ultima then Urutiima then he got banned by either the hackers or Adam an co. then we saw him never agen, um...I never c'n Topaz since life ago, an Lyca b4 that...so Idunno,...
btw, I have no scanner, so [/B] :p
PS, Hi :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]\\\

hes still here his new name is tyco...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]hes still here his new name is tyco... [/B][/QUOTE]

that explains who tyco is...
Guest Retro Burn
Posted
Allrighty, this picture is about 7 years old but it's still good. Here's thimoc!
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]This is my pic....I Down-sized it,and it's only like......*counts fingers*...This many mounths old...*holds up hand with five fingers up*[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest Retro Burn
Posted
You fat, you fat, fat fat fat you're a fat fu cker!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Oops,forgot pic,here it is![/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's much smaller than it used to be. ;)
Guest Retro Burn
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Wrong thimoc,You can't see my body so you can't say i am.And i'm not.[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Just keep telling yourself that...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Oops,forgot pic,here it is![/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]You look a little bit like Ultima! ROTF:D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]You look a little bit like Ultima! ROTF:D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] *gasp* He does! lmao![/color]
Posted
i don't have a scanner, nor a web cam.. :(... i was gonna get a scanner...but then my parents would be all like, WHY DO YOU NEED A SCANNER? WHO ARE YOU GONNA SHOW YOUR PICTURE? oy... so annoying...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]OK, should I remove Topaz, Ulitmia and Lyca seing as they dont post anymore?
Ive only got 3 extra pics to add so if youve got a pic please post it for us [/B][/QUOTE]

oh.. i thought Matt. D was ultima!!! either i thought wrong or you're wrong! :p so he's tyco, eh?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok how do i save anna's pic... she is cute... lol...dang i need to change my background... it still my ex-fiance there lol... dang im lazy... i think anna's pic will do nicely there lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

yep.. i agree! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten[/i]
[b]
Not to sound like an ***, but i probably will, then y do u ask wut they think u look like if u dont care?[/b]
[/QUOTE]

that's a good point... ya'll should really think bout what you're sayin...:D



[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac[/i]
[b]
wdo you want to know, do you really want to know, well I'll tell you, I showed my pics to some girls online day, they say I'm cute, and I'm confused, because I think I"m ugly, they insist I'm not, so I got curious, so I said hety let me post a topic on otaku, to see if other girls think the same, I hope that snwers you freaking question, i really hate when people refer to stuff I say and then compare it to what I did earlier, that's really a pain in the ***[/b][/QUOTE]

cool down yo! you get offended to easy!!! ya gotta loosen up!! geesh... :rolleyes:

wow, did you guys notice how the topic changes so quickly?? i mean, we got anna and piro talkin' bout schools... we got firemac and i think warlock arguing bout wat firemac says.. we got me quoting everyone... interesting... ok, that's enuff of this..

~[i]back to posting![/i]
Posted
I wonder what the new gif is going to look like............ hmmmmm............... *cough* ..... *crickets chirp*........

anyways, thanks Tec ;)
Posted
Its weird all the ladies here look good but all the ladie at school who like anime look ugly. (harsh but true) Well with the exception a a few :), And im out of breath right know cause I just got through runn ing down the street carrying two garbage cans with two pit bulls chasing. Who said white boys cant run???? (please dont ask very long story).
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
My pic didn't show up because it had too big of a file size. But why did it still post the words?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]My pic didn't show up because it had too big of a file size. But why did it still post the words? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]What are you talking about now???[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...