OtakuBoards

Plans for Summer 05?

Sol-Blade

[SIZE=1]I'll be swimming in my pool and concentrating on studying for my Airforce test and Tae kwon do test. I plan to work out alot this summer. I also need to get my drivers license, which I should have gotten two years ago. :animeswea

I plan to relax also this summer because I hope to be in the AF by atleast September so I won't be home for awhile. Things are going to be so diffrent.[/SIZE]

I actually don't have any plans for summer except working. But then that's because my family already went on a 1 1/2 week vacation to Yellowstone National Park last month. ^_^ Though I am hoping to take maybe a weekend off to visit my brother in Oregon sometime in the next 4 months.

I'm leaving for Japan on the 11th, so right now I'm pretty busy with packing and so forth. I believe I'll get back sometime toward the middle or end of July. After that my summer will be more or less open, although I fear that I'll still have a lot of stuff to take care of. Howl's Moving Castle had better stay in theaters until I return, unlikely though that seems... it's kind of ironic that living in Japan is what's going to keep me from seeing the dubbed version of a film I've been anticipating for years (well, it [i]feels[/i] like it's been years, heh). :animedepr

~Dagger~

My summer is made up of anime, food, music, and video games. Thats all......not very interesting is it. :animedepr ...........But you know, it would really be hell if i didnt have any anime so i am quite blessed. lol :catgirl: