Dragon Warrior Posted May 23, 2005 Posted May 23, 2005 [center][img]http://img271.echo.cx/img271/1984/secondhandfiddles0ee.jpg[/img] [size=2][b]UNDERGROUND[/b][/size][/center] [img]http://img283.echo.cx/img283/1584/bird5mo.gif[/img] Post all questions, comments, and all that other stuff here about [b]Secondhand Fiddles[/b]. I will update the thread with news if needed. Sakura Posted May 23, 2005 Posted May 23, 2005 [color=Navy]I just signed up for the RP. I was just wondering if its ok to be able to morph into animals and creatures. When I say creatures, I mean like the mythological type. If you want me to change it then I will. I hope to finish the sign up soon, I'm just really tired right now. [/color] Dragon Warrior Posted May 23, 2005 Author Posted May 23, 2005 I'd probably avoid that since, as I've said, we already have a magician and since morphing would be a kind of magic... yeah, you understand. It's easier to think of what the entertainment your character would do first before thinking of their skill. [img]http://img131.exs.cx/img131/8930/dwwashere9rz.gif[/img] Roxie Faye Posted May 26, 2005 Posted May 26, 2005 [color=#9933ff]Are you sure everyone will fit in that teeny cart? Six people... in that cart. <_< >_> I was going describe my character as riding instead of traveling in the cart, to save space, but man, riding really hurts after a long time. ~_~ Maybe it's a magical cart that expands to let everyone fit in it... like Mr. Weasly's car? What would you say to a large animal (lions and tigers and bears, oh my!) in your traveling show? That would be a no-no, right? *grins widely, innocently, and cheesily*[/color] Dragon Warrior Posted May 27, 2005 Author Posted May 27, 2005 Well, I'd assume Luca could summon animals with his magic and then there's always Widdershins as the kitty witty. :3 And I'm a horse rider... trust me, if you ride horses [i]a lot [/i], it doesn't hurt to ride long distances for long periods of time. Haven't you seen [b]Hidalgo[/b]? Those guys weren't complaining about their bums hurting! [img]http://img131.exs.cx/img131/8930/dwwashere9rz.gif[/img] Roxie Faye Posted May 27, 2005 Posted May 27, 2005 [color=#9933ff]Oh okay. I see. *nod nod* I didn't know you were a horse rider. I used to ride, too, but not for a long time - however long my lessons were (I don't remember. *_*). My legs always hurt, but I guess that's because I have no leg muscles. I swear, I must ride like a five year old who doesn't use leg. lol. (Or at least, I wasn't good at giving directions with my leg) I stopped riding because 1) my mom wouldn't pay for lessons, and 2) I was intimidated by the horse-riding crowd (not just that crowd - anybody who horseback rides). To tell you the truth, I still am, to this day. *Is now intimidated by DW* P.S.: No, I didn't see Hildago. I guess I have to, now.[/color] Create an account or sign in to comment You need to be a member in order to leave a comment Create an account Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy! Register a new account Sign in Already have an account? Sign in here. Sign In Now Share https://www.otakuboards.com/topic/32541-secondhand-fiddles-underground-pg-v/ More sharing options... Followers 0
Sakura Posted May 23, 2005 Posted May 23, 2005 [color=Navy]I just signed up for the RP. I was just wondering if its ok to be able to morph into animals and creatures. When I say creatures, I mean like the mythological type. If you want me to change it then I will. I hope to finish the sign up soon, I'm just really tired right now. [/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted May 23, 2005 Author Posted May 23, 2005 I'd probably avoid that since, as I've said, we already have a magician and since morphing would be a kind of magic... yeah, you understand. It's easier to think of what the entertainment your character would do first before thinking of their skill. [img]http://img131.exs.cx/img131/8930/dwwashere9rz.gif[/img]
Roxie Faye Posted May 26, 2005 Posted May 26, 2005 [color=#9933ff]Are you sure everyone will fit in that teeny cart? Six people... in that cart. <_< >_> I was going describe my character as riding instead of traveling in the cart, to save space, but man, riding really hurts after a long time. ~_~ Maybe it's a magical cart that expands to let everyone fit in it... like Mr. Weasly's car? What would you say to a large animal (lions and tigers and bears, oh my!) in your traveling show? That would be a no-no, right? *grins widely, innocently, and cheesily*[/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted May 27, 2005 Author Posted May 27, 2005 Well, I'd assume Luca could summon animals with his magic and then there's always Widdershins as the kitty witty. :3 And I'm a horse rider... trust me, if you ride horses [i]a lot [/i], it doesn't hurt to ride long distances for long periods of time. Haven't you seen [b]Hidalgo[/b]? Those guys weren't complaining about their bums hurting! [img]http://img131.exs.cx/img131/8930/dwwashere9rz.gif[/img]
Roxie Faye Posted May 27, 2005 Posted May 27, 2005 [color=#9933ff]Oh okay. I see. *nod nod* I didn't know you were a horse rider. I used to ride, too, but not for a long time - however long my lessons were (I don't remember. *_*). My legs always hurt, but I guess that's because I have no leg muscles. I swear, I must ride like a five year old who doesn't use leg. lol. (Or at least, I wasn't good at giving directions with my leg) I stopped riding because 1) my mom wouldn't pay for lessons, and 2) I was intimidated by the horse-riding crowd (not just that crowd - anybody who horseback rides). To tell you the truth, I still am, to this day. *Is now intimidated by DW* P.S.: No, I didn't see Hildago. I guess I have to, now.[/color]
Recommended Posts