Art Master Posted July 13, 2005 Posted July 13, 2005 My dream is to become rich.I would love to make an anime some day that would be great.I also would like to become a doctor.And if that doesn't work I an always use my back up plan to become a pokemon master.lol.Just kiding about the pokemon master part! :D Art Master
Ryo the Tactician Posted July 13, 2005 Posted July 13, 2005 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]Hold fast to dreams, For if Dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly. Hold Fast to dreams, for if Dreams go, Life is a barren field, Frozen with snow.[/SIZE][/FONT] "Dreams" by Langston Hughes. Not sure if I got all the words right. I have dreams. One of my originals was to be able to run as fast as Sonic. Doubt that'll ever happen, but it would be great. To be successful is another big dream of mine. One dream of mine that I was elated to come true was to get into Wind Ensymble at my school. W.E. is our highest band. My dreams range far and wide, I can't list them all. ~RtT
SamuraiHaruko Posted July 14, 2005 Posted July 14, 2005 [FONT=Comic Sans MS]My dream is to be bigger then walt Disney. Okay sure it might take a long time, but I know I can do it. I want to be able to work with japanese animators making games anime and manga. I want to show off my work to everyone and show them that I'm the best! I want to achieve this dream because it's something I really-- no extremely love! Whenever my pencil touches the paper...I'm happy.[/FONT]
IceRose Posted July 14, 2005 Posted July 14, 2005 My dream is to publish my novel and go around the world teaching people of the 3rd world countries better ways to use their few resources so they will not have to rely upon major countries and then have to pay millions of dollars on international debt.
DuoMaxwell2o6 Posted July 14, 2005 Posted July 14, 2005 my dream...is...well its similar to nara shikamaru's from naruto...my dream is to have a easy, no hassle life...i want to enjoy my life without hassles and annoying people bothering(sp?) me...i want a life were i can just relax and hang out...it sounds impossible but thats my dream XD hahaha....
Shinobi's angel Posted July 15, 2005 Posted July 15, 2005 [COLOR=Indigo]my dreams r very unusual they usually have somthing to do with the future( i should've said vison like :animeswea ) or my brother speaks to me with them..............otherwise i dont know. [/COLOR] :animeswea
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now