OtakuBoards

Who is the best fighter on Yu Yu Hakusho

Kuramasgrl

Kurama may not have ultra explosive godmod power, but has he ever lost? No, not really. If you wanna count that match in the dark tournament, be my guest. Uh..he might have lost a battle now and then, but c'mon, you know the average.

Now, I'm thinking either him or Heie. Kuwabara? Gimme a break, he wins about an eight of his fights. Hiei has the sheer strength and will to never give up, but is desperately lacking in tactics.

Kurama strikes me as the best as well, because he has awesome power (Yoko-Kurama/Fox demon Kurama, anyone?) and the strategy. Tacticians rule! That's why Quatre owns all the rest of the Gundam pilots!

~RtT

Kuruma fanboys and fangirls. Yusuke is the strongest due to teh act that he is the main character and such. Jin, Raizen and Sensui could be the other strongest becasue of th power dwelling in them.

There is a Yu Yu Hakusho thread below, you should use that.

reported.

[quote name='Jin']There is a Yu Yu Hakusho thread below, you should use that.[/quote][COLOR=#503F86]Yes- please be sure to check for existing threads before starting a new one. In the Anime Lounge we only allow one thread per single specific anime, so any discussion of Yu Yu Hakusho characters, plot, hair styles or anything like that should go in the YYH thread [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=39464]here[/URL].

Thread closed.[/COLOR]