OtakuBoards

Royal Bloodshed [M-VLS]

Kamuro

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]WARNING: Rated M for excessive violence, language, and sexual content. Please take note of this before reading the RP.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4]Royal Bloodshed[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/deannemyarsonist/kamikazecover3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[COLOR=Olive][SIZE=1]This RP is quite medievil. It takes place on the planet Terra where there are 3 great powers in place, the kingdoms of Era, Ruuc, and Jist. All three kingdoms are cluttered towards the south and the land is divided among them. The northern kingdom is very mysterious, and little is known about it's occupants, so few people pay any attention to it. They have gotten along mildly well until recently when arguments broke out over peices of land unowned by any kingdom. Ruuc and Jist had been advancing rapidly in hopes to take the land first, but they found themselves at a stand-off with Era upon reaching the land. A battle ensued with no clear winner, hence the Great Battle nearing the surface between all three kingdoms. You are to choose one of the three kingdoms to serve under, Era, Ruuc, or Jist. Each has its advantages and disadvantages and each will be participating in the Great War.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][CENTER]Era[/CENTER][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]The Kingdom of Era is more traditional then that of Ruuc or Jist. Attention is divided equally between the events of the kingdom and is not focused on one specific thing. People of Era are known to be nice, caring people. Somewhat oblivious to the rest of the world Era resides peacefully away from the other two kingdoms.

[I]King Era[/I] - King Era is a man of immense stature. He walks tall and expects the respect and admiration of those around him. He is very smart and tactical when it comes to most things. He seldom shows emotion and it's rare to see a smile or frown upon his face. He pledges to stay strong for his kingdom and those around him. He chooses his generals personally and takes part in almost all big events burdening the kingdom. Hes an advocate for peace and does his best to protect his kingdom from outside forces.

[URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/HotBlonde1.jpg][I]General Tai[/I][/URL] - General Tai is a tall quiet man with a fierce personality and a strong mind. He is Era's top general and is considered most loyal of all soldiers. He is in charge of the troops being sent to the Fields of Kimmu to intercept the armies of both Ruuc and Jist. He respects only those he pressumes deserve it and ignores those who don't. He uses a large broad sword in battle and is considered the best in Terra concerning large weapons.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][CENTER]Ruuc[/CENTER][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]The kingdom of Ruuc is dark and mysterious. Populated by only the best of fighters across Terra. It is known best for its stealth abilities as well as overall power. Most people from Ruuc are scournful and quiet compared to those of the other kingdoms. They are smart and extremely tactical concerning moves on the battlefield.

[I]King Ruuc[/I] - King Ruuc is a tall masked man who barely ever speaks. His directions are carried out by those under him and few have ever heard his actual voice. He sits atop the thrown of a large black castle surrounded by the dark buildings of the city of Ruuc. His moves are incredibly tactical and he is known as one of the greatest kings of all time, despite his quiet outer exterior.

[URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys66.jpg][I]General Shu[/I][/URL] - General Shu is the king's "right-hand" man concerning most of the kingdom's matters. He stands tall and muscular resembling that of a dark mysterious ninja. He is deadly and unforgiving when it comes to battle and will do whatever it takes to win. He is one of the few to have heard King Ruuc's voice and is the usual person responsible for carrying out his orders. He will be commanding the forces of Ruuc at the Fields of Kimmu against the armies of both Era nad Jist. He uses two katanas in battle accompanied small other trinkets and weapons he keeps with him.[/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=4]Jist[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[SIZE=1]The Kingdom of Jist is an almost eccentric gathering of magicians, gypsys, thieves, story-tellers, bards, and warriors of the greatest magical power. The people of Jist are a little strange, or out of the ordinary. However, there is often a method to the madness and Jist has become quite an underestimated kingdom. They pertain some of the smartest most knowledgable people of all Terra and our a force to be reckoned with.

[I]King Jist[/I] - King Jist is perhaps the craziest of all. No one really knows how he came to become King, but he commands the position with great power and authority. He seems almost mad in person but he is known as one of the most brilliant men of all time. Hes an expert of several areas of magic and has yet to find someone of greater power. He never seems to pay much attention to the events of Terra, always preoccupied with something else.

[URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/langrisser/lan03.jpg][I]General Rolo[/I][/URL] - General Rolo is also rather eccentric. Not as much so as King Jist, but hes actually the only one who understands him. They often spend hours discussing the effects and tendencies of people as well as the universe and Terras place within it. He is deadly in battle with magic as well as physical attacks. He uses a single long, thin sword and a variety of spells to battle with those from other kingdoms. Quite deadly.[/SIZE][/COLOR]