OtakuBoards

Royal Bloodshed [M-VLS]

Kamuro

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]WARNING: Rated M for excessive violence, language, and sexual content. Please take note of this before reading the RP.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=4]Royal Bloodshed[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/deannemyarsonist/kamikazecover3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Olive]Two silhouettes lay quiet among the soft sheets of an antique bed. A man and women share in a passionate embrace. Bodies bare and smooth to the touch as lips meet in blatant infatuation. However, the kiss is soon broken as the man rises from the bed, his feet stunned by the bitter cold of the hard wooden floor. He walks to a large window, standing firm and gazing out among his kingdom. He sighs, knowing that the days to come will be filled with war and his once hollowed streets will be coaxed with the blood of his people. The woman accompanies him, her arms around his waste. ?It?ll be ok?? she whispers in an attempt to restore her husband?s faith. His gaze reverts from the window to his wife, then back as he walks from the room.

[I]The next day...[/I]

King Era stood upon his balcony, a plethora of people gazing from below to behold his colossal figure in the sunlight. As he looked down he began to speak, his voice booming throughout the city, echoing off the walls of his castle. ?Good morning to all. As most of you know, the three great kingdoms of Terra have been enduring problems as of late. There was hopes of a peace treaty between the three but it seems as though both kingdoms of Ruuc and Jist have declined my offer and refuse to sign anything. So, I have been forced to take action. The three kingdoms have agreed to meet on the Fields of Kimmu for one final battle. Each will bring their strongest men, and the last standing wins, not only freedom, but the lands of all three kingdoms as well. With the opportunity to do with it what they will. I know this is a great risk for us to take, but the greater the risk, the greater the reward. And the kingdom of Era shall be victorious!" And with that the streets below erupted in shouts and claps for their king. Even something so dangerous could not strike fear into the loyal hearts of his people.

[CENTER]? ? ?[/CENTER]

Jace stood tall before the general of Era's Great Army. He attempted to act calm and cool before such an amazing man, but sweat dripped from his forehead as he felt himself become overwhelmed with nervous thoughts. "Jace Shogun, you have been chosen to join the ranks of Era's Great Army" the general spoke, his voice loud and rough. Jace sighed in relief, this was the first time he'd ever been called to the royal chambers for a good thing. "You are to serve directly under me, an apprentice, if you will. You will accompany me and several other soldiers to the Fields of Kimmu for the great war between Era, Ruuc, and Jist," the general spoke once again. Jace raised his hand slightly "U-Umm, why'd you pick me to be your apprentice? If you don't mind me asking, t-that is." The general glared down at him "You will not question the king's orders!" he shouted, causing Jace to jump back and stumble a bit. And with that the general stormed from the room, the door slamming loudly behind him.

Jace groaned as he sat, putting his feet up on the general's desk. [I]I can't believe this, they're actually making me go to war, don't you have to sign up for that or something?[/I] he thought to himself corrosively. [I]Since when am I a warrior?[/I] he questioned. He sighed as he stood from the chair and left the room, his scarf flapping behind him.

He soon returned home and upon entering he jumped back in shock. His house was clean. It was usually cluttered with small trinkets and supplies all over. He looked around franticly, finally discovering the source of the spotless room. And there his girlfriend stood, flapping a rug to rid it of dust. She noticed Jace and ran over to him, an angry look across her face "I came by to see you but all I found was this dump you call a home! When's the last time you cleaned this place, there was garbage everywhere!" Jace found himself speechless, he stood gawking at the room before him "Where is everything?!" he shouted. Although it seemed incredibly messy to most, his house was perfect for him and completely reflected his own personality. He knew where everything was, despite all the clutter. "Thats all you have to say to me after I spent all day cleaning [I]your[/I] house?! Thats the last time I help you!" she shouted as she walked from the room, slamming the door behind her. [I]This just isn't my day...[/I]

[CENTER]? ? ?[/CENTER]

As you can see this RP is quite medievil. It takes place on the planet Terra where there are 3 great powers in place, the kingdoms of Era, Ruuc, and Jist. All three kingdoms are cluttered towards the south and the land is divided among them. The northern kingdom is very mysterious, and little is known about it's occupants, so few people pay any attention to it. They have gotten along mildly well until recently when arguments broke out over peices of land unowned by any kingdom. Ruuc and Jist had been advancing rapidly in hopes to take the land first, but they found themselves at a stand-off with Era upon reaching the land. A battle ensued with no clear winner, hence the Great Battle nearing the surface between all three kingdoms.

You are to choose one of the three kingdoms to serve under, Era, Ruuc, or Jist. Each has its advantages and disadvantages and each will be participating in the Great War. Form your characters however you choose but be sure to read the Underground post first. It will provide information on each of the kingdoms as well as the kings and generals from each. It is a medievil RP so choose your weapons accordingly. The following are the requirments for your character...

[CENTER][B]Name:[/B] (Anything)
[B]Age:[/B] (At least 18)
[B]Kingdom:[/B] (Era, Ruuc, or Jist, please divide evenly)
[B]Previous Job:[/B] (What you did before joining/being recruited into your kingdom's army)
[B]Appearence:[/B] (Picture and/or detailed description)
[B]Weapon:[/B] (As mentioned above please choose according to medievil standards, up to three if you'd like)
[B]Fighting Style[/B]: (This will vary depending on the kingdom you choose. Those from Jist are to list one magical area and then three specific skills from it if they choose to be a magician/wizard)
[B]Personality:[/B] (Your characters personality alone as well as around other people. How they interact, what they like to do, whatever. Help us understand your character. You know what personality is.)
[B]Bio:[/B] (A history of your character. Where they come from, how they grew up. Sort of helps us understand your characters personality, how they came to be the way they are.)[/CENTER]

[CENTER][I]My character[/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Name:[/B] Jace Shogun
[B]Age:[/B] 20
[B]Kingdom:[/B] Era
[B]Previous Job:[/B] Theif
[B]Appearence:[/B] [URL=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/deannemyarsonist/animelangrisser5.jpg]Jace Shogun[/URL]
[URL=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/deannemyarsonist/animelangrisser11.jpg]Jace Shogun2[/URL]
[B]Weapon:[/B] [I]Long Sword[/I] - Jace carries a long rough sword shown in the pictures above. It seems rather heavy but hes learned to weild it accordingly.
[I]Daggers [/I] - Jace carries two daggers on each side of his belt. Almost to the length of a short sword, each is sharp, light, and easy to weild. Some of the best weapons for a theif.
[B]Fighting Style:[/B] Jace was never much of a warrior but his skills as a theif have made him an amazing stealth fighter. He uses his daggers for light quick battle and his long sword for close quarters brute battling. Jace is often tactical with his attacks but sometimes he loses his head and this causes him to put himself into more danger then needed.
[B]Personality:[/B] Jace isn't your everyday theif. Over the years hes become one of the best at what he does and enjoys taking things that don't belong to him, even if he doesn't really want them. However, he is lazy. This is partly the reason he became a theif, his replacement for a real job. He only works professionally when he has to and obtains most of his money through thieving. He is a somewhat cunning man with a smart mouth and a firey personality.
[B]Bio:[/B] Jace grew up with his parents in a small town close to the kingdom of Era, here he currently resides. He was raise just as every kid, he attended school everyday and was expected to get a job at a seemingly young age. However, Jace was different, and instead of getting a job, he just, well, took things. Whenever he needed money or there was something he wanted, he just took it. He was often caught during his younger years but he improved each time, coming up with new techniques and ways to get things he wanted.

At the age of 16 he left his parents and his town to pursue something greater in the Kingdom of Era. Era was huge compared to the small town he'd come from, and he found the game he was looking for. Each heist becoming more and more complicated each time. However, his progress was haulted when he met a girl named Juri. He actually planned on stealing from her, but as they talked he fell deeply in love. The two became a couple soon after and Juri was the first to accept Jace for what he was, a theif. She knew of his past and didn't agree with it, but contrary to what she'd tell you, she loves Jace. They were a match made in Heaven, both equipped with a firey personality and an insatiable savor for life.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]? ? ?[/CENTER]

Well, there you go, Royal Bloodshed. Plenty of action and adventure as well as romantic intanglements. Not only will you be able to have someone back home, but there will be both men and women accompanying each army to the Fields of Kimmu, maybe leading to some new found love interests? It'll be plenty of fun and I expect everyone who signs up to keep active and post according to the story and those who have posted before them. Before posting, as I mentioned above, please read the thread posted at the Underground. It offers a lot of useful information about each kingdom as well as NPC's involved in the story. Have fun with your character creation and after I feel we've found an adequate amount of people I'll begin the RP. Thanks everyone.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=657893#post657893][I][CENTER]Adventure Inn Thread[/CENTER][/I][/URL]