OtakuBoards

Can anyone help me out?

Dragonboym2

[COLOR=Blue]Hey out there. Awhile ago, I lost contact with some old freinds of mine. I met them a year ago, at my last school. And we were members of the game club for a bit. But since I was getting transfered, I got some e-mails. But one of them changed her e-mail, and I didn't get a heads up. It was odd.
So, could anyone help me out? I have no idea how to restablish contact with her, and I don't know where she lives. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks for listening.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

Don't the other friends have her email too?
If you're the only one that transferred, maybe your friends could ask her at the game club again.

Also, send her an email at her old address. Tell her that you want her new email. That way if she ever [i]does[/i] check the old address (sometimes people do) she'll see your message and email you.

-ArV

[QUOTE=r2vq]Don't the other friends have her email too?
If you're the only one that transferred, maybe your friends could ask her at the game club again.

Also, send her an email at her old address. Tell her that you want her new email. That way if she ever [i]does[/i] check the old address (sometimes people do) she'll see your message and email you.

-ArV[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Blue]
The game club only lasted three weeks, I'm afraid. Not enough people came, and not enough money to keep it going. She was the one I was closest to, and I didn't really know the others as well. And yes, I'm afraid I'm the only one who transfered. Who knew? Besides, Cape Cod is boring as hell. I live about an hour and a half away, where there is stuff to do. Thank God I'm going to school in Boston.
"KAMEHAMEHA!"[/COLOR]

Was the game club a school activity?
If so, you can probably email one of the people you [i]do[/i] have the emails for and ask them to get the email from her for you.

Was hers the only email you kept?

What if you tried looking up her name in a directory?

-ArV

[COLOR=Blue]A school activity? Well, she wanted it to be, but lacked getting the funds she needed. So it never became a school activity. She did get a room, though.
Yes, her's was the only e-mail I got, and I kept it. As for a directory search, I'll try that. I'll let you know if I find anything. Thanks.
"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

[quote name='QuincyArcher']If she just suddenly changes her email without telling you and/or doesn't respond to your emails. you may wanna take that as a hint.... :animeswea Women can be non-confrontational like that sometimes...[/quote]

[COLOR=Blue]he does have a point there. i did that to one guy once, i felt awful....en way, maybe she got bored with you and just didn't want to talk to you en more. i know that sounds super harsh, but girls DO DO THAT. or, maybe she forgot to tell you. but hey, don't give up, ok? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][COLOR=Blue]The last time I saw her, we had no problems. I said I was going home for the summer, and she said that she'd e-mail me. We hugged, and that was that. That was June, 2004. I did send her an e-mail on her old e-mail, and my service said that it was sent to the adress. That means it might still be active.
"KAMEHAMEHA!"[/COLOR]

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]