OtakuBoards

What Anime Character is this?

Guest ShippouIsCute

Guest ShippouIsCute
i found this awesome picture, but i wanted to make my own theme using this anime character, does anyone know who and from what show this character is from?? if anyone could please help me i would be very thankful! :animesmil

[URL=http://www.createblog.com/skins/preview.php?id=1565]Anime Character[/URL]

thanks alot!!

The thing you really have to be carful with when finding random pictures of anime characters online is that they might not even be from a specific anime. In some cases, after searching a great deal and coming up empty-handed, you'll find that the picture was actually a fan art that someone drew from scratch. This particular image looks to have extraordinarily smooth shading, so I wouldn't rule out that possibility.. I wish you luck with your search, though. ^_^

To me that looks very much like artwork from a game (most likely an ero-game or a regular dating sim, heh). You'll find that many games of this type feature a similar style of artwork, with delicate lines and smooth shading (Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night are particularly good examples of that). I'm sorry I can't offer a more detailed response, but I'm 99% sure that she isn't a character from an anime, unless it's an anime which was adapted from some kind of bishoujo game.

~Dagger~

Guest ShippouIsCute
Okay thanks, i really appreciate it, i'm still going to continue my search so if anyone has any idea how to find this image without the writting, then that would be awesome. thanks agian!

i will not give up :-) ^_^

PS: if anyone has any anime images, like this one, or that are blueish in color, can you please tell me where i can find some to make a new theme? if so that would be great :-)