Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What Anime Character is this?


Recommended Posts

Guest ShippouIsCute
Posted
i found this awesome picture, but i wanted to make my own theme using this anime character, does anyone know who and from what show this character is from?? if anyone could please help me i would be very thankful! :animesmil

[URL=http://www.createblog.com/skins/preview.php?id=1565]Anime Character[/URL]

thanks alot!!
Posted
The thing you really have to be carful with when finding random pictures of anime characters online is that they might not even be from a specific anime. In some cases, after searching a great deal and coming up empty-handed, you'll find that the picture was actually a fan art that someone drew from scratch. This particular image looks to have extraordinarily smooth shading, so I wouldn't rule out that possibility.. I wish you luck with your search, though. ^_^
Posted
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Navy]Hi!

Nice picture that you found! According to the pic, it doesn't look like any anime I saw. I think it was an artist who drew it.


Later...

[B]-Who Am I?[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
To me that looks very much like artwork from a game (most likely an ero-game or a regular dating sim, heh). You'll find that many games of this type feature a similar style of artwork, with delicate lines and smooth shading (Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night are particularly good examples of that). I'm sorry I can't offer a more detailed response, but I'm 99% sure that she isn't a character from an anime, unless it's an anime which was adapted from some kind of bishoujo game.

~Dagger~
Guest ShippouIsCute
Posted
Okay thanks, i really appreciate it, i'm still going to continue my search so if anyone has any idea how to find this image without the writting, then that would be awesome. thanks agian!

i will not give up :-) ^_^

PS: if anyone has any anime images, like this one, or that are blueish in color, can you please tell me where i can find some to make a new theme? if so that would be great :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...