OtakuBoards

GBA question

coolkam007

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]
I think I got a Pelican version of a light. It has a flip up cover that can serve as a protective case. The bad thing is that if you use it, the light KILLS the batteries in like little under half the normal life they would have, if not draining them faster. It is really, really annoying. . . . soo many batteries gone. A battery pack(the one you can recharge) is definitely needed.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yep that would be the one... it does kill your batteries... but then i use recharables so it dont bother me... that and i leave my light on so i dont use them as fast lol.... but still it is good cause of the link and case and the cover... and then the 2 battery idea is really good lol... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

With the wormlight it is very easy to take off, unlike the light shield advance made by pelican. Pelican's website is [URL=http://pelicanacc.com]right here[/URL]. They also make other wonderful stuff like the codebreaker, the monsterbrain, the charge 'n go, and many useful memory cards.

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Personally, everything that I have even bothered to put onto my GBA has come off with ease, but not so easy that it falls off when I pick up the handheld. I think they did a great job of making them hard enough to get off, yet simple enough if you actually try. The battery pack that I have has a small trigger that releases it, and the light, just pull and it pops right off :D

My friend has the battery pack that has longer handles for hands, and he says it comes off just as easy. As for lights, I believe he got the Wormlight, but opted to break it because it never lights the GBA right for him, LOL. I don't remember what light he has now, but if/when I find out, I will post it here.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

:) ok then, thats good news.. i had just been reading the buyers reviews on some websites.. ^^ when i read the one about the pelican light i was like.. O.O and was a bit paranoid.. i just dont want anything to happen to my baby..

so, is the InterAct Powerpak EX any bigger then the normal powerpak? ..