Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was thinking about maybe a sub forum for books. Since there are so many wonderful books out there to discuss. If this sub-forum was created I for one would be a frequent poster there.
Posted
[color=#550000][font=tahoma]What's wrong with using the Anthology? Shy has a book club thread, maybe you should participate?[/color][/font]
Posted
[size=1]I second that motion Hatter ~_^

[i]Especially[/i] when the Anthology's description says "Share and discuss your poetry and fan fiction in this forum. [B]You can also use this forum to discuss your favorite novels.[/B]"[/size]
Posted
[color=#737373]Baron was pointing out that the forum's description already says that. ~_^

Anyway, have fun in there. It would be nice to see more book/magazine/comic discussions going on.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...