Ima Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 I was thinking about maybe a sub forum for books. Since there are so many wonderful books out there to discuss. If this sub-forum was created I for one would be a frequent poster there.
Annie Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 [color=#550000][font=tahoma]What's wrong with using the Anthology? Shy has a book club thread, maybe you should participate?[/color][/font]
Baron Samedi Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 [size=1]I second that motion Hatter ~_^ [i]Especially[/i] when the Anthology's description says "Share and discuss your poetry and fan fiction in this forum. [B]You can also use this forum to discuss your favorite novels.[/B]"[/size]
Ima Posted May 30, 2005 Author Posted May 30, 2005 I made myself look like a complete idiot with this post........
James Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 [color=#737373]Baron was pointing out that the forum's description already says that. ~_^ Anyway, have fun in there. It would be nice to see more book/magazine/comic discussions going on.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now