Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would like a Final Fantasy 9 banner. I want it to have Zidane and Vivi and the Princess in it. That would rule. Also, can it say, "There can be Only One" if you want, you can make an avatar too, but I really don't care.
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1]Here you go...

[B]Banner:[/B]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/FF9.bmp[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/FF9.bmp[/url]

[B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Here's my somewhat pathetic mostly annoying attempts... I made one with a border ad one without... I'm kinda new to the whole border thing, don't really know how to do it...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/BannerTherecanbeonlyonenoborder.jpg[/IMG]
URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/BannerTherecanbeonlyonenoborder.jpg[/url]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/BannerTherecanbeonlyoneBorder.jpg[/IMG]
URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/BannerTherecanbeonlyoneBorder.jpg[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...