OtakuBoards

A Tribute

Ezekiel

[SIZE=1]I've been looking over Retribution's and Rising Sun's artworks and, well, they are gods among artist that are worthy of worship. ^_^;

I've been trying to crack the abstract look for quite a while and those two have it down which is the reason why I love all of their work. It may not be much, as they own my skillz, but this is just a small tribute to those two skilled members.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/Tribute.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

*worship*[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]As a side note, you can make the image's background transparent, rather than trying to match its background with that of OB's. Yes, I saw it. lol. You can do that by cutting out the colored part so you have the checkered background in Photoshop, and save it as a .gif file, which is the only type that supports transparency.

And my god, Dela. You're awesome, and Rising Sun and I (Yes, I'm gonna speak for him too) aren't close to graphic gods. It warms me that you find me like that though. Actually, it is I who should be worshipping your image extraction, abstract background, and general cleanliness of this work. Only think you could/should improve is the typography, which is kinda hard to read. But ... why am I critiquing a work of praise to me? I'm such a loser... [B]it looks fab.[/B]

You're pretty good too, and you're learning faster than I. You prodigy, you. ^_^

I also like how "Tribute" can be "[B]Trib[/B]ute." I'm assuming just more of the natural Dela-crafiness. [/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]Oh my... Am i that glorious? Haha, Just kidding.

I'll go with Retri on this one, keep searching other forums and you will clearly see that we still have a long ways to go. If you want, i can give you some tips on how to create the abstract look but it's all mostly about playing around with filters and blending options. Your art work is truly amazing and i know that in time you will eventually surpass me. Just work around with fonts and keep your mind open to ideas. [B]Just give me a PM or Instant Message sometime[/B].

The banner on the other hand is great. Yes, the text needs a bit of work but i can't blame you. Retri and I have the same problem from time to time. This banner is one of your [B]best[/B], and i really hope you expand your mind and learn more techniques so you can over power Retri and I in the Art Studio.

Thanks for appreciating my work.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]