stardust Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 Man,they locked my Daily Otaku,when I went to write this weeks paper,well,that's just peachy!Punshish all those people arguing in my post by taking it out on me,that sure solves things
BabyGirl Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 [color=deeppink]Ugh, stop complaining. What is done is done. Get over it please.[/color]
James Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 [color=crimson][size=1]Stardust, at first your paper was fine. I was quite prepared to put up with it. But you haven't updated in ages, you and your staff continually disagree and fight...and nothing ever seems to get done. If you'd calmly sorted out your problems and continued with the paper, I'm sure nobody would have minded. But all the staff have told me that they want the paper business to stop...and many members appear to agree. Perhaps it can be put up again in the future, but we'll see how it goes.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts