Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I have a manga idea I've been working on.Tell me what you think


What do you think?  

3 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think?

    • It Roxxxx
    • It Suxxx
      0


Recommended Posts

Guest Solo
Posted
OK.It's called Circle of Five.Sounds Corny rite?Well neways it's about 5 girls.1 Japnese,1Vietnamese,1German,1Mexican,1Native Smerican.Now these girls all have 5 totally different personalities and they all have different powers.They have zidiac sighns that influence their powers and their personalitties.The Native American Girl(Who's NAME I can't remember)is a preistess and the leader if the five.She has a sort of cabalystic and serious personality.She controls all things natureal on earth.Her Zodiac sighn is Taurus.then the German girl(who's name I also can't remeber uses the power of the moon and stars.her zodiac sighn is Gemini.I'll only tell yuo about those two for now but what do you think?
Posted
well, i don't want to be offensive, i'm just pointing out what i think about it, so please don't belate me if my words are a bit harsh...^.^;;;;;

anyway, i think you've got a pretty good start so far, except for the fact you can't remember your own characters names...that's a bit strange...and then i thought it sounded a bit like sailor moon:five girls, five different powers, teenagers, etc. you get my point? well, i like how you've mixed all the ethnics so that it is'nt all the same thing, and that's good.

i also noticed you didn't really explain the whole point of your manga...it is a story rite? because if you're just creating characters, people would want to know more about them. however, i think you've got this stuff sorted out and i'm sure your manga will turn out fine.

good luck! :D
Guest Solo
Posted
I see what you mean.I have the names written down though.I didn't want to get to detailed beause after a while my typing gets worse as I type and I still wanted people to understand what I'm saying.Thanxx for pointing the Sailor Moon thing.I never really thought about that.Good Point.I think It's a bit different though.i mean it's not really gonn atlk as much about love as Sailor Moon will and has but I still et your point.Thanxx for your feedback and I have a slight story line.I just ddin't want to post it and then change it.I do that a lot on my storys and stuff.But thaanxx again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...