OtakuBoards

I'm leaving

stardust

You know,I've had it with these boards,time to move on,people seem to hate me,I put up with the constent arguments and everything like that,nobody can seem to get along with me,I didn't mind,but taking my paper away was the last straw.Why you people hated it,I never knew,I spent my good time typing it for you people,didn't have to read it,didn't have to click on the link,but you did and chose to complain

Anyways,for my friends,DeathKnight,undyingangel,pan,and a few others,this is bye for now

and people,if u need to talk to me,you know where to find me

-~~Lauren~~_

you can't complain if a member of staff closes a thread, they always have a good reason to do it, a lot of other people have had their topics closed, and do they complain? do they start whining? no, they just accept it and move on, do what you must, because frankly I'm fed up of this ****....

[color=indigo][size=1]Stardust, you don't really seem to understand.

People don't have a gripe with you directly.

But the newspaper was a good idea when it started...I've always believed that.

However, when we started seeing topic after topic after topic...constant, immature bickering...and all the other junk, it became too much.

So the staff collectively decided that it shouldn't continue.

Now if you are going to go off in a huff because of the newspaper, then [b]that[/b] is truly not the way to deal with things.[/color][/size]