OtakuBoards

Red Vs Blue

Guest Cpt. Flowers

Guest Cpt. Flowers
Has anyone on this forum ever seen red Vs Blue? Or ever heard of it for that matter because I wanna know who else is a fanboy...or girl of it so I won't be alone in this world of otaku. :animesmil

[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]First off, very funny name (Thank god for the chain of command...), and secondly, Red Vs. Blue is awesome for being short "films" from a video game. Season three just ended so there's a gap of entertainment for now until the DVD is released and Season Four. Sometimes their stuff gets stale and isn't funny as in other episodes, but they always amuse. The little "cliff hanger" type things at the end of seasons are working as to pull you back in for another season (as with the Great Destroyer in Season 3).[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Oh man, I love Red vs. Blue. My friend got me into it a while ago sort of near the beginning of season two and told me I should download some episodes. So I patiently waited as the old season videos would circulate, and before I knew it I had them all downloaded. Up until recently I've been going on the site every week and downloading the newest episode, then saving them to watch for later.

I actually haven't watched them in a while. I used to download them, watch, and then save it, but I've been getting lazy and have just been putting them in my Red vs. Blue folder. A couple of weeks ago, I started to watch them all again starting from the beginning, but I haven't gotten past the ones I've already seen, so oh well. I should get back to that rather soon, though, because I have plenty of time now that I'm on vacation.

For those who have never seen it, it's basically a series of episodes shown on the web as a really funny parody of Halo. If you've played the game, you'll recognize that pretty much all they do is set up a really big multiplayer match with people in different color suits, then use one of the analog sticks to make their heads move up and down and just do voice overs. As you can tell by the title, they have a red team fighting a blue team, and it's all pretty funny. :p Definitely check it out if you have the time. [url="http://www.redvsblue.com"]www.redvsblue.com[/url]

[color=indigo][font=tahoma]Sheila~!

Heck yeah, Red vs Blue! I love this series. Sadly, I only saw most of season one (I'll have to get a hold of you, Syk3 ^_~). But, once you see this, you get hooked. I can make a whole conversation about a walrus, and everything. Once, I just kept tossing out lines to one of my friends, and he was like "What are you talking about? I'm not a gay robot."

One of the greatest parodies of anything I've ever seen. I'd have to say that Caboose is my favorite character. "You lied to me." XD Just wait until Zabuza gets a hold of this thread.[/color][/font]

I'm a dedicated RvB fan, have been for a while. My friend got me hooked near the beginning of season 3, and I've been on it ever since. It's just hilarious stuff, that's all there is to it. The forums, however, are more or less sub par. I only keep up my journal there, though. (I'm Rannos on there, too) The best part is that you can Mod people based on their posts. It just makes you feel powerful.

"Ha ha, you displease me. SUCK NEGMOD!!" It's true. That's exactly what I feel like everytime I negmod someone.

I would get the DVD's, but I already have all the episodes on my comp. I do need to get a shirt....

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Oh boy!! Red vs. Blue?! I love RVB! The first season had me almost literally rolling on the floor laughing, but sadly Season 2 and 3 didn't quite deliver what Season 1 put out, ah well, they were all good. Don't get me started on quotes because I could sit here all day and throw quotes out from the movies like they were second nature!

'You might want to put that away before the Reds think its a gun and shoot it out of your hand.'

{A shot is heard and a 'ping' rings out'}

'Just like that!'[/SIZE][/COLOR]