Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Music Games / Parappa the Rapper 2


Will Music Games become mainstream in the years to come?  

  1. 1. Will Music Games become mainstream in the years to come?

    • Yes
      0
    • No, these games are fun only to a small ammount of gamers
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Is it coming out to the US? And if so, when? I am personally very excited about this game, as it was one of my favorite games for the Playstation.

Also, do you feel that this generation of video game systems will help push music games into the mainstream? Or do you think that they will never become mainstream? Post your thoughts here...[/SIZE]
Posted
"kick, punch, its all in the mind!"-chop chop master onion head

heh, thats my favourite song in the game, I'm looking forward to the sequel, I loved the first one, in fact, I love ALL music games, dance dance revolution is one of the best games ever, especially in the arcade....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]"kick, punch, its all in the mind!"-chop chop master onion head
[/B][/QUOTE]

As soon as I saw this topic, that's the first thing that came into my head, lol.

'Kick punch block! Block turn kick! duck duck pose!', heh heh heh
Posted
I've played the game, but it wasn't the best I've played out of some music games. I recommend Music Machine 2099. That is one of the best around, and it is out in the US.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]"kick, punch, its all in the mind!"-chop chop master onion head

heh, thats my favourite song in the game, I'm looking forward to the sequel, I loved the first one, in fact, I love ALL music games, dance dance revolution is one of the best games ever, especially in the arcade.... [/B][/QUOTE]
' Now step on the gas.... Now step on the break.... No look to he right.. look to the left.....now step on the gas.'lol
I probably got it all wrong, seein' as I'm English and we don't call it the 'gas', the accelerator, if anyone wanted to know, lol.
Guest Cyclone
Posted
I looove Parappa games (and similar ones).
Parappa Quotes
"In the rain or in the snow. I got the got the funky flow"-The flea market Frog guy
"I gotta beleive!"-Parappa
Um Jammer Lammy Quotes
"Dojo. Casino. It's all in the mind"-Chop Chop Master Onion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyclone [/i]
[B]
Parappa Quotes
"In the rain or in the snow. I got the got the funky flow"-The flea market Frog guy
[/B][/QUOTE]

heh, his name is prince fleaswallow, the raggea frog, he was cool, but master chop chop is the coolest, lol....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...