OtakuBoards

Codes

Defcon5

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]You talking about the first one, for the N64, or the one for GAMECUBE? If the GAMECUBE, I would say don't even bother with them for some time. It ruins the fun of getting those by yourself, and takes away the challenge, and excitement of the game too quickly =/ I wouldn't worry just yet about the passwords if it is for the GAMECUBE. . it is not even a week old yet :D[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]I don't want them to beat the game I already did that. I want em cause it's fun to fly around invincable blowing things up. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Ya, I can see your point then. It is an awesome game, and I beat it a few days ago. . but I want to go back and earn gold and silver. . and the occasional copper. . for the missions that I failed to earn them in ^_^ They have some really EXCELLENT features on the game, and I can't wait to unlock them all. Talk about a great game for the release of a system!

LOL, I think are many different sites that will have some advanced codes out on the system. . just search around, and you will find them. :D Not really too hard.[/COLOR][/SIZE]