Defcon5 Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 Any one know any good codes that you can just enter in right away for Rouge Leader?
NeoCactuar Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 Ummm... try... [url]Http://www.GameFAQs.Com[/url]
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]You talking about the first one, for the N64, or the one for GAMECUBE? If the GAMECUBE, I would say don't even bother with them for some time. It ruins the fun of getting those by yourself, and takes away the challenge, and excitement of the game too quickly =/ I wouldn't worry just yet about the passwords if it is for the GAMECUBE. . it is not even a week old yet :D[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Defcon5 Posted November 22, 2001 Author Posted November 22, 2001 I don't want them to beat the game I already did that. I want em cause it's fun to fly around invincable blowing things up.
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B]I don't want them to beat the game I already did that. I want em cause it's fun to fly around invincable blowing things up. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Ya, I can see your point then. It is an awesome game, and I beat it a few days ago. . but I want to go back and earn gold and silver. . and the occasional copper. . for the missions that I failed to earn them in ^_^ They have some really EXCELLENT features on the game, and I can't wait to unlock them all. Talk about a great game for the release of a system! LOL, I think are many different sites that will have some advanced codes out on the system. . just search around, and you will find them. :D Not really too hard.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Fall Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 well, i know that [url]www.cheatingdome.com[/url] has a few good cheats for that game. check it out :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now