Treble Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Heh the way Ash lost to Miltank was so similar to the way I lost in the Game Pokemon G/S but then later I beated Miltank lol.Some things from the Anime show and the Videogame could relate each other in many ways.
Treble Posted August 18, 2001 Author Posted August 18, 2001 Yeah i did watch it heh pretty cool just that im getting pretty tired of Team Rocket blasting away like all the time.
Treble Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 Saturday morning and on my TV WB channel thats where i saw it.
Guest Digimew Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 ~_~ I don't have WB, so I watch pokemon on YTV. But YTV just [U]had[/U] to retart the whole series :mad: :eek: :(
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I missed yesterday. :( I got up too late -_-;;;
sia Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 can someone please fill me in on what happened.and what attack did milktank use?
k9* Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 the devastating attack that miltank uses (at least in the games, i didn't see the show) is............ROLLOUT......aaarrrrrggggghhhhh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now