OtakuBoards

System of a Down

Filipinorocker1

System of a down  

12 members have voted

1. 1. System of a down

System of a Down is no doubt a good ban but they are not the "Best" ever in my opinion since they really do not seem to be going in a good direction. When they first came out I had a liking for their music but its been on a decline and now they have changed and are singing like all the rest. What makes a band unique and great is that they sing their own style and do not change with the times because of popular demand. This is what makes Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Rush, The Clash and Many Many others so great they stuck with what they set out to do that is play for the love of the music. Being the best band ever is all opinion, my opinion is that Jimi Hendrix Experience is the best band ever and Jimi Hendrix was the greatest guitarists who ever lived. Jimi Played his own style and he did not change because of the times and or what people told him. Jimi was only getting better and music would be diffrent today if he hadent died at such a young age. RIP Jimi

EDIT: The Problem with your poll is that is dose not give Decent And or bad I guess people do not have to vote but..

System Of A Down are a good band. Though I really like their older stuff compared to the new album they've just released.

In my opinion, there are better bands, better music. Though I [i]could[/i] live day-by-day listening to these guys everyday.

Bring Your Own Bombs, Chop Suey, Aerials, Revenga.. all damn good music by these guys.

[quote name='Filipinorocker1']System of a down, The best band ever. They are awesome and I dont care what you think they are awesome. They are friggin awesome, and Daron is one of my favorite guitarists ever. They are real rockers.[/quote]

you think they are like... awesome or something?

[SIZE=1]System is quite a good band, very unique. I think bands like SoaD only come along every so often, and what they bring to the table is truly inspiring and should be recognized as some of the best out there. However, "the best" is quite the title for a band such as SoaD. With so many bands out there, its hard to choose just one to call "the best" and be done with it.[/SIZE]